Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If you were suddenly handed $1000 to spend however you wanted, what would you spend it on?
The catch is, you have to spend it all today and you can NOT use it to pay bills or for other necessities. 
Could you easily spend it under those circumstances??

credit card

by on Mar. 27, 2017 at 10:55 AM
Replies (201-210):
CassieAnn94
by New Member on Feb. 2, 2018 at 9:31 PM
Yes, I would spend it on myself and my babies for things that we can not afford on a norm because of all the month that goes to bills and nessesitys.
forever-believe
by New Member on Feb. 7, 2018 at 10:37 AM

i would help the foster care system and donate it all to them, god bless them.

jkmom1
by on Feb. 12, 2018 at 2:02 AM

Oh I would buy stuff for me- makeup, things at VS, and a few pairs of jeans. And then I would buy stuff for the kiddos-jeans, shorts, tops, and we would all get manicures!

melissatlaite
by New Member on Feb. 15, 2018 at 2:41 PM
1 mom liked this
Laptop and paying some on my schooling.
BatKrazy
by Member on Feb. 16, 2018 at 9:53 AM

I would go food shopping and head to the local soup kitchen and make one heck of a community meal, buy shoes for kids in need with the rest.

Mizz_Sassyfrass
by Bronze Member on Feb. 18, 2018 at 12:01 AM
New spring and summer clothes, a macro lens for my camera, a couple of pairs of new tennis shoes to put away for when I need them, some new bedding.
ChoosingMe
by Member on Feb. 18, 2018 at 12:19 AM

I would take myself on a nice vaction

krystal26
by on Feb. 21, 2018 at 9:25 PM

well im a single mom lost my job was going to start a fresh new year ,found out i was pregnant with twins im so scared that 1000 i would use to actually to get my teeth fixed im so ashamed the babys are sucking all my vitamin and i also had gastric by pass and there just falling out of my mouth i know this is the wieredest thing to ask but it causes deppresion i cant eat im already under the care from a docter cause i have mental health issues thank you 

MiniMomma76
by on Feb. 22, 2018 at 10:33 PM

I would donate the money to start the process to help build a park for kids that need a safe place to play in their community. 

letstalk747
by Joy on Feb. 22, 2018 at 11:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh ya easy in one day , truck stuff , new couch.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)