Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Posted by   + Show Post

How old will your kids be?  What do you think you'll be doing?

clock

by on Mar. 30, 2017 at 7:25 AM
Replies (31-40):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Mar. 30, 2017 at 12:30 PM
Oh neat! What grades are your 15 & 17yo are in?

Quoting Ricksmama: 24,23,20,17,15
So fast forward they will be

Quoting Hottmomma607: How old are they now?

Quoting Ricksmama: Hmm 10 years from now i will still be working, but will have all bills paid except the basic utilities, my kids will all be grown

Quoting Cafe Robin:

clock

Cafe AmyB
by Head Admin on Mar. 30, 2017 at 12:45 PM

Do you want to grow flowers or vegetables in your gardens? Or maybe both?

Are you just renting right now?

Quoting momof337: 42,40,38 hopefully our own house so I can have gardens

Cafe AmyB
by Head Admin on Mar. 30, 2017 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this

That is a great goal to have in ten years. 

Quoting Ricksmama: Hmm 10 years from now i will still be working, but will have all bills paid except the basic utilities, my kids will all be grown
Quoting Cafe Robin:

clock

Cafe AmyB
by Head Admin on Mar. 30, 2017 at 12:47 PM

LOL, I hope so too!

What about grandchildren. Are you hoping for those? Or perhaps you already have them?

Quoting Cenedra64:

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   I'll be 62 in 10 yrs.  YIKES.  Not sure where I'll be.   Hopefully alive.  

How old will your kids be?  What do you think you'll be doing?   my oldest will be 30 in 10 yrs.  My youngest 28 in 10 yrs.   I hope both of them have great careers and maybe making me some grandbabies. 

Cafe AmyB
by Head Admin on Mar. 30, 2017 at 12:48 PM

Where would you want to live?

I'm in SC as well.

Quoting SusieCarmichael: My son will be 14. I will hopefully have my nursing degree. And living somewhere other than South Carolina

Cafe AmyB
by Head Admin on Mar. 30, 2017 at 12:48 PM

What is your business?

Quoting NiamhWitch:

Same place, not much changed.  :-)  Maybe a greenhouse on our property... and my business doing well.  My kids will be 20, 17, and 14.

Cafe AmyB
by Head Admin on Mar. 30, 2017 at 12:49 PM

What degree are you working on?

Quoting Fpereira:

I will be 33 still young my baby will be 10... hopefully i will grown up on my career and finished my degree, i will have my own house paid and lots of time to spend with my baby boy to raise him as always with all the love to grown up healthy and happy as every child needs and deserves. :D

Cafe AmyB
by Head Admin on Mar. 30, 2017 at 12:52 PM

I hope my son will also get some life experience in before he settles down. Do you suspect your kids will go to college?  Is that something you expect of your children?

Quoting momofjb03: My kids will be 24 & 21 wow hard to imagine...and 10 years can fly. Me???? Ill be 55😭 lol as far as my life...probably will b the same as now barring no weddings for my kids. I want them to live before they settle down.

Cafe AmyB
by Head Admin on Mar. 30, 2017 at 12:53 PM

It's hard to see your kids grow but I will say that although they are older they are just as much fun, just in a different way.

Quoting IncognitoOne: My oldest will be 20, my middle will be almost 19, and my youngest will be 14. I don't even want to think about it 😭

Cenedra64
by Bronze Member on Mar. 30, 2017 at 12:53 PM

no no grandchildren yet.  I'm hoping someday.   My youngest daughter is adament she never ever wants to get married.  

Quoting Cafe AmyB:

LOL, I hope so too!

What about grandchildren. Are you hoping for those? Or perhaps you already have them?

Quoting Cenedra64:

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   I'll be 62 in 10 yrs.  YIKES.  Not sure where I'll be.   Hopefully alive.  

How old will your kids be?  What do you think you'll be doing?   my oldest will be 30 in 10 yrs.  My youngest 28 in 10 yrs.   I hope both of them have great careers and maybe making me some grandbabies. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)