Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever taken your kid(s) on a trip?

Posted by   + Show Post

Have you ever taken your kid(s) on a trip? 

Where did you go?  Do you travel a lot?

What are you doing for spring break this year?

travel

by on Apr. 6, 2017 at 10:56 AM
Replies (131-139):
CalamityJane73
by Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 7:28 PM

It is going to be hard because my oldest dughter is in college now and her Spring Brek is different than my youngest daughter and my time off as I am a teacher break. We have gone on trips to Colorado before when my daughters were both in high school.

phoenyx0406
by New Member on Jan. 25, 2018 at 2:22 PM
My daughter is only 10 months old but she has been from sw Colorado to Iowa twice and from sw Colorado to Denver. We are going back to Iowa this may.
krishten001
by New Member on Jan. 25, 2018 at 3:51 PM

Yes, Of course. We took them  lot of trips. Like friend's partys, family functions and  many too.

In my point of view it feels them very exicted na dhappy to move around the places where they can also able to watch evrything going on around them.

Be careful about their health conditions and keep things with you regarding their daily medcicines whereever you go with them. It would be very helpful. 

terrydin
by Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:10 AM

Road trips through Michigan were fun. Get lots of books on tape if you are driving. Alos, one on one trips were some of the best things ever

QueenBof6
by Platinum Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:11 AM
We take about 5/6 trips a year.
Vegas normally. And to Orange County, CA. Lol. We can’t teavel far due to my SOs work. But we try to get away as much a we can.
JjcH0911
by Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:17 AM
We travel all the time (we live in Md)
Germany
Italy
Florida
North Carolina
South Carolina
Cali
New York
Tennessee
Virginia
West Virginia
Indiana
Ohio
Pennsylvania
Georgia
Arizona
Delaware
(So far )
hayleybelle
by on Feb. 9, 2018 at 12:57 AM

yes we travel a lot. The kids and I are going to universal studios in Florida this spring break. Sad my dh can't come he'll be on a submarine somewhere.

lpn54
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 1:44 AM
When they were little took them to Maryland and new Jersey
juniors.mommy
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2018 at 1:51 AM
Yes a few, down to the coast and back home to Michigan a few times we live in Texas well sense dd was born ds has travelled more places then her. Spring break I think we are going down to the coast for at least a night but that's prolly it, dh will have to work and I probably will to
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)