Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's the most annoying song you've heard lately?

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:35 AM
  • 26 Replies

listening to tunesSince I have very young grandchildren, "Let it go" is still an earworm that won't get out of my head. My middle grandson has figured out how to tell our amazon Alexa how to play it. 

by on Apr. 10, 2017 at 10:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
countrymomma81
by Belle*of*the*Bayou on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:16 AM

Uh, this. My son plays it constantly and while I have to agree that it's not as bad as what other kids play, it's still a quite annoying song. 

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:22 AM
LMBO Sorry that's funny! That song does run its course. 😃😄😅

Quoting PaddyWhack:

listening to tunesSince I have very young grandchildren, "Let it go" is still an earworm that won't get out of my head. My middle grandson has figured out how to tell our amazon Alexa how to play it. 

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:25 AM
Uh well.....😲LMBO
😂😀😁😃😃 I got 2 seconds in! I got it,he has snacks! lol

Quoting countrymomma81:

Uh, this. My son plays it constantly and while I have to agree that it's not as bad as what other kids play, it's still a quite annoying song. 

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:27 AM
Nothing is annoying me right now. I usually just turn the station.
LoriAnn87
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 11:32 AM
1 mom liked this

it's raining tacos.

countrymomma81
by Belle*of*the*Bayou on Apr. 10, 2017 at 12:29 PM

Yes, yes he does. And if you'd get further into the song (which is torture) you'd know that he has Goldfish and a few other snacks I've forgotten about, lol. 

Quoting Hottmomma607: Uh well.....😲LMBO 😂😀😁😃😃 I got 2 seconds in! I got it,he has snacks! lol
Quoting countrymomma81:

Greenbird15
by Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:16 PM

I know right?! I pretend I like it for our daughter since she knows I love tacos. There are so many worse ones on Sirius Kids PLace Live radio stn though  I'm not going to try to think about it since it will be in my head all day!

Quoting LoriAnn87:

it's raining tacos.

pd017f
by Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:51 PM

Of all time " it's a small world" Disneyland

flowerfunleah
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 1:59 PM

I've had Rock A Bye Your Bear from the Wiggles stuck in my head for like the last three days.

flowerfunleah
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2017 at 2:00 PM

To be fair though my two year olds are super adorable when they sing it, they turn around, they "rock" their "bear" and then they go shh shh shh and my heart just melts so I'm cool with it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)