Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's a new week!  Do you dread Mondays? Or are they just another day for you?

What did you do this past weekend?

Did you celebrate Easter?  If so, how did you spend the day?

It was a beautiful weekend here in SC. Picture perfect.

DH and I ended up taking a little day trip Saturday.  We visited a few state parks, ate lunch at a road side diner and drove the back roads with the top down on our convertible. (DH's midlife crisis toy that I totally love)

have a nice day

by on Apr. 17, 2017 at 9:17 AM
Replies (11-20):
Reese2010727
by Silver Member on Apr. 17, 2017 at 10:16 AM

This Monday after a long wekend is tough like always lol..It was hard to get out of the bed especially with DS being gone

We went to the Farmer's Market Saturday and played a lot outside while my SO was gone.

We went to churuch yesterday and went to an Easter egg hunt at our cousin's house.

momofsixangels
by Ruby Member on Apr. 17, 2017 at 10:27 AM
We bbqd and I made a cake for our dog Hazel. She turned 6 and it was also a year ago yesterday we adopted her
othermom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 17, 2017 at 10:40 AM

My weekend went well.  We spent part of yesterday with my dad for Easter and had a good time. He made a nice meal. It was hard with it being the first Easter since my stepmom passed away, shealways loved to celebrate. Mondays I love, I get to send all the kids to school, my husband is at work and I get to relax at home alone. I am thinking of taking a nap today and reading my book.

Kmartz0618
by New Member on Apr. 17, 2017 at 10:59 AM
I forced my son and stepson to walk with me to the park, we were shooting hoops! Then I just did housework, and yesterday I was out with my husband as it's his only day off.
Ricksmama
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2017 at 11:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

We had a beautiful Easter Sunday, with a crawfish boil and family ,i dont dread mondays ,

Quoting Cafe AmyB:

DH and I ended up taking a little day trip Saturday.  We visited a few state parks, ate lunch at a road side diner and drove the back roads with the top down on our convertible. (DH's midlife crisis toy that I totally love)

have a nice day

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 17, 2017 at 11:07 AM
It was a wonderful weekend!
Mondays are just Mondays. LOL

Quoting Cafe AmyB:

have a nice day

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 17, 2017 at 11:11 AM
Oooo that looks good! My husband would beside himself all that crawfish!
Are you in Louisiana?

Quoting Ricksmama:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

We had a beautiful Easter Sunday, with a crawfish boil and family ,i dont dread mondays ,

Quoting Cafe AmyB:

have a nice day

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 17, 2017 at 11:12 AM
Oh how cute! How old are the boys?

Quoting Kmartz0618: I forced my son and stepson to walk with me to the park, we were shooting hoops! Then I just did housework, and yesterday I was out with my husband as it's his only day off.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 17, 2017 at 11:18 AM
I have to admit I over slept today! LOL
Seems like you had a great weekend?!

Quoting Reese2010727:

This Monday after a long wekend is tough like always lol..It was hard to get out of the bed especially with DS being gone

We went to the Farmer's Market Saturday and played a lot outside while my SO was gone.

We went to churuch yesterday and went to an Easter egg hunt at our cousin's house.

TigerofMu
by on Apr. 17, 2017 at 11:21 AM

I am so cold!  For some reason I cannot get warm this morning.  No one else in my house can get warm today either!  Our oldest daughter and her family came down, and we spent the day with them, had church, and hosted a community Easter Dinner after church.  Today we are all tired, but enjoying our day together.  Preschool here in a couple of hours.

It is supposed to be in the 60's today, but I think the weather is wrong!  It's 46 right now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)