Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's a new week!  Do you dread Mondays? Or are they just another day for you?

What did you do this past weekend?

Did you celebrate Easter?  If so, how did you spend the day?

It was a beautiful weekend here in SC. Picture perfect.

DH and I ended up taking a little day trip Saturday.  We visited a few state parks, ate lunch at a road side diner and drove the back roads with the top down on our convertible. (DH's midlife crisis toy that I totally love)

have a nice day

by on Apr. 17, 2017 at 9:17 AM
Replies (21-30):
Ricksmama
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2017 at 11:21 AM
South Mississippi but an hour away from new Orleans, yall come enjoy anytime

Quoting Hottmomma607: Oooo that looks good! My husband would beside himself all that crawfish!
Are you in Louisiana?

Quoting Ricksmama:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

We had a beautiful Easter Sunday, with a crawfish boil and family ,i dont dread mondays ,

Quoting Cafe AmyB:

DH and I ended up taking a little day trip Saturday.  We visited a few state parks, ate lunch at a road side diner and drove the back roads with the top down on our convertible. (DH's midlife crisis toy that I totally love)

have a nice day

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 17, 2017 at 11:22 AM
Awwww cute! What kind of dog?

Quoting momofsixangels: We bbqd and I made a cake for our dog Hazel. She turned 6 and it was also a year ago yesterday we adopted her
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 17, 2017 at 11:25 AM
Oh ok! My husband was stationed in Biloxi,Miss.
We liked living there, my husband is from New Orleans.
We'll be down that way this summer on a road trip!

Quoting Ricksmama: South Mississippi but an hour away from new Orleans, yall come enjoy anytime

Quoting Hottmomma607: Oooo that looks good! My husband would beside himself all that crawfish!
Are you in Louisiana?

Quoting Ricksmama:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

We had a beautiful Easter Sunday, with a crawfish boil and family ,i dont dread mondays ,

Quoting Cafe AmyB:

have a nice day

rosiemendo
by on Apr. 17, 2017 at 11:31 AM

My week-end was pretty good.  Friday I visited my aunt.  My daughter-in-law brought my 2 grandchildren to see her, too.  Saturday we went to the annual Easter Egg Hunt at our church for the kids.  That's always a fun time!  Then we visited my mother.  Sunday we went to church and then came home.  My son and his family came here.  My middle son and his partner also came over.  One of my BFFs stopped by with her mom.  We had too much food as usual!  Everything turned out really nice.  Now it's time to do some clean-up and organizing (taking Easter decor down).  The weather in Buffalo is always unprdictable.  It's sunny here today, but very windy.  Have a great week all!

momofjb03
by Bronze Member on Apr. 17, 2017 at 11:46 AM
I despise Mondays...except today cause the kids don't have school n I got to sleep in. Saturday I baked 2 desserts then my dd and I baked n decorated sugar cookies. Yesterday we went to church then went to my in laws for Easter dinner. Came home n played xbox with my ds. Not a bad weekend if I say so. There was a little drama Sunday with my teen daughter. But that's normal.
auntangelofsix
by Gold Member on Apr. 17, 2017 at 11:48 AM
Good Morning I Dread Monday most of the Time here lately.. We had a wonderful weekend we spend it at home relaxing.
BeckiLouise143
by Member on Apr. 17, 2017 at 12:06 PM

Do you dread Mondays? Or are they just another day for you? both depending on what the day intitles-housewife duties or an easy Monday

What did you do this past weekend? We spent Saturday in Oxinard, CA at my niece Ashley Contance's quincenera (15 birthday) at the Country Club with my hubby's side of the family. Then on Easter Sunday out at my moms in Lancaster, CA with church, egg hunts, my side of the family and a bountiful feast.

PrincessAsmommy
by Silver Member on Apr. 17, 2017 at 12:11 PM

I have been busy since Thursday so it's nice to have a holiday Monday so I can finally slow down! LOL   

The kids' Easter/Spring Break started Fri, ds's birthday party was Sat and yesterday was Easter. We didn't do a whole bunch to celebrate Easter but I was in charge of the service at church and that was a little more stressful than I was prepared for. So the kids got some Big Bunny treats in the morning and we watched Sing in the afternoon and just chilled. I was so tired that we moved our big meal to today since dh has Easter Monday off.  We had crap weather all weekend too so today was not a usual Monday as the kids let us sleep in (I had weird dreams about camping with Luke Perry) and the sun is finally shining. 

ilovemyson2002
by mom of 2 boys on Apr. 17, 2017 at 12:24 PM

did nonething this week end just stayed home and watch a movie or 2     there was a easter egg hunt but my son didnt want to go  

osubaby1990
by on Apr. 17, 2017 at 12:41 PM

It was a good weekend. we did a few egg hunts and had a water baloon fight.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)