Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's a new week!  Do you dread Mondays? Or are they just another day for you?

What did you do this past weekend?

Did you celebrate Easter?  If so, how did you spend the day?

It was a beautiful weekend here in SC. Picture perfect.

DH and I ended up taking a little day trip Saturday.  We visited a few state parks, ate lunch at a road side diner and drove the back roads with the top down on our convertible. (DH's midlife crisis toy that I totally love)

have a nice day

by on Apr. 17, 2017 at 9:17 AM
Replies (81-89):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:30 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Apr. 18, 2017 at 12:13 AM
1 mom liked this

I ca n only how beautful it must have been :)

Quoting Devilish_One: It really was, it was almost like you could slide right down.
Quoting hugss:

Oh wow!  That's beautiful :)

Quoting Devilish_One:

We went hiking

calsmom62
by Gold Member on Apr. 18, 2017 at 7:15 AM
Sunday we had a quiet day and I started to paint one of the boy's bedrooms. It was also my birthday and anniversary ... hubby worked though... Monday was a holiday and it's spring break, I took our older son who likes to take nature photos out to western Massachusetts to some areas he hadn't been to yet. We saw glacial potholes, pretty falls, and took pictures of the bridge of flowers - though this early there wasn't a lot sprouting up. Then we took a swing through Amherst to take a look at UMass campus. And the Yankee candle flagship store..... i was good.. only bought two things lol.
AshleyJ285
by New Member on Apr. 18, 2017 at 8:53 AM
Weather has been beautiful in Maryland! Kids HS a blast for Easter and yesterday was their last day of spring break, so they played their PS4 and played with friends and I cleaned my heart out! My fiancée came home and asked where his fiancée was and what i did to her! Lol now today is relax day for me
soymujer
by Member on Apr. 18, 2017 at 12:52 PM

Friday, hubby and I rode the motorcycle while the kids followed in our vehicle to his parents.  It was quite windy but it was a good ride!  Saturday my BIL and family came over and we had a supper together.  Sunday we rode back home, the weather started off cold and rainy and ended up warm and windy! 

NOMES2000
by Member on Apr. 18, 2017 at 2:28 PM

It was technically  holiday Monday for me evn though I do my 10th Grade schooling online and could have done some yesterday but I did not. I decided to just chill for an extra day. It was back to the school grind today though. Other than doing that I have helped Mom out who is at work by doing laundry and clearing the dishes from the dishwasher. I may take a nice stroll a little later to get some exercise. As for my holiday weekend it was fun as Mom and I went to my Nana and Pop Pops house for Easter and I ate a lot of yummy food. 

TigerofMu
by on Apr. 19, 2017 at 12:54 AM

I'm warm now!

Quoting hugss:

Sounds like a nice weekend,Hope you're warm now too :)

Quoting TigerofMu:

I am so cold!  For some reason I cannot get warm this morning.  No one else in my house can get warm today either!  Our oldest daughter and her family came down, and we spent the day with them, had church, and hosted a community Easter Dinner after church.  Today we are all tired, but enjoying our day together.  Preschool here in a couple of hours.

It is supposed to be in the 60's today, but I think the weather is wrong!  It's 46 right now.

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Apr. 19, 2017 at 8:16 AM
1 mom liked this

That's great & hope you stay that way :)

Quoting TigerofMu:

I'm warm now!

Quoting hugss:

Quoting TigerofMu:

I am so cold!  For some reason I cannot get warm this morning.  No one else in my house can get warm today either!  Our oldest daughter and her family came down, and we spent the day with them, had church, and hosted a community Easter Dinner after church.  Today we are all tired, but enjoying our day together.  Preschool here in a couple of hours.

It is supposed to be in the 60's today, but I think the weather is wrong!  It's 46 right now.

TigerofMu
by on Apr. 19, 2017 at 8:30 AM

Thank you!

Quoting hugss:

Quoting TigerofMu:

I'm warm now!

Quoting hugss:

Quoting TigerofMu:

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Apr. 19, 2017 at 8:31 AM

You're very welcome :)

Quoting TigerofMu:

Thank you!

Quoting hugss:

Quoting TigerofMu:

I'm warm now!

Quoting hugss:

Quoting TigerofMu:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)