Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Say hello - What's on your mind today?

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2017 at 3:39 AM
  • 53 Replies

Hello and welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Tell us - What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, say hello to the other moms here!

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

wave

by on Apr. 24, 2017 at 3:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Apr. 25, 2017 at 3:20 PM
Welcome new members! And returning members!!
ajandconorsmom
by New Member on Apr. 25, 2017 at 4:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi! My name is Amanda. I'm mom to 2 sons one is 17 soon to be 18 and the other is just about to turn 16 months old. I've been looking for groups for moms that I can be a part of online as well as locally.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:30 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Apr. 25, 2017 at 4:30 PM

Welcome to CafeMom Amanda,
Is your oldest son about to graduate hs?
Have you looked at the meet up groups in your area?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting ajandconorsmom: Hi! My name is Amanda. I'm mom to 2 sons one is 17 soon to be 18 and the other is just about to turn 16 months old. I've been looking for groups for moms that I can be a part of online as well as locally.

ajandconorsmom
by New Member on Apr. 25, 2017 at 4:34 PM
He has been homeschooled but yes he is almost done and ready to get his hs diploma. Ive looked but cant seem to find much here. I live in mcalester oklahoma and its a small town.
hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Apr. 25, 2017 at 4:42 PM

Will he be going to college?
You looked online for yoru area?  Try the ymca too ..

Quoting ajandconorsmom: He has been homeschooled but yes he is almost done and ready to get his hs diploma. Ive looked but cant seem to find much here. I live in mcalester oklahoma and its a small town.

ajandconorsmom
by New Member on Apr. 25, 2017 at 4:58 PM
He's actually thinking trade school, specifically computers. I have. I'll check into that as well. I've even looked into activities at the park closest to us.
hugss

by Sapphire Member on Apr. 25, 2017 at 5:00 PM

Trade school is great!
Also try your local library to meet other moms/kids too

Tip ..
Helps to use the quote feature when replying to others :)

Quoting ajandconorsmom: He's actually thinking trade school, specifically computers. I have. I'll check into that as well. I've even looked into activities at the park closest to us.

ajandconorsmom
by New Member on Apr. 25, 2017 at 5:02 PM
I thought so as well. As long as he is happy in his choice i am as well. And thank you for the help.

Quoting hugss:

Trade school is great!Also try your local library to meet other moms/kids too

Tip ..Helps to use the quote feature when replying to others :)

Quoting ajandconorsmom: He's actually thinking trade school, specifically computers. I have. I'll check into that as well. I've even looked into activities at the park closest to us.

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Apr. 25, 2017 at 5:05 PM

Oh yes for sure on him being happy,
You can always ask/post your question in a new post as others may have some good ideas for you too ")

Quoting ajandconorsmom: I thought so as well. As long as he is happy in his choice i am as well. And thank you for the help.
Quoting hugss:

Trade school is great!Also try your local library to meet other moms/kids too

Tip ..Helps to use the quote feature when replying to others :)

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Apr. 25, 2017 at 8:50 PM

Hi, Amanda!

Welcome!

I also have two sons, and they are both adults now.

For finding friends locally I found strolling in the neighborhood with the children, going to playgrounds, taking classes, all helped me find other moms.

Quoting ajandconorsmom: Hi! My name is Amanda. I'm mom to 2 sons one is 17 soon to be 18 and the other is just about to turn 16 months old. I've been looking for groups for moms that I can be a part of online as well as locally.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)