Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Finding my way around

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2017 at 3:15 PM
  • 9 Replies
Hi, I'm new here probably like a lot of you. I'm hoping someone who's been here a while might suggest some good groups to join? I've applied for a few member groups but so far this is the only one I'm in right now.
by on Apr. 24, 2017 at 3:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:38 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 3:21 PM

WElcome to CafeMom,
How old are your kids?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting LouAeris: Hi, I'm new here probably like a lot of you. I'm hoping someone who's been here a while might suggest some good groups to join? I've applied for a few member groups but so far this is the only one I'm in right now.

LouAeris
by New Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 3:24 PM
5&14
Thank you.

Quoting hugss:

WElcome to CafeMom,How old are your kids?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting LouAeris: Hi, I'm new here probably like a lot of you. I'm hoping someone who's been here a while might suggest some good groups to join? I've applied for a few member groups but so far this is the only one I'm in right now.

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 3:26 PM

Great ages!  How is it going w/ your teen? 

Quoting LouAeris: 5&14 Thank you.
Quoting hugss:

LouAeris
by New Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 3:41 PM
Getting ready for High school. He'said talking about moving to his dad's so he can walk instead of taking the bus.

Quoting hugss:

Quoting LouAeris: 5&14
Thank you.

Quoting hugss:

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 3:51 PM

Oh .. are you ok w/ that?

Quoting LouAeris: Getting ready for High school. He'said talking about moving to his dad's so he can walk instead of taking the bus.
Quoting hugss:

Quoting hugss:

NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 3:55 PM

Hi!  Welcome to CafeMom!

There's a lot of good groups to join.  Did you check out the list here

I have four kids and live in SoCal.

LouAeris
by New Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 3:56 PM
I think so. It was a pretty toxic environment when his brothers mom was there, but she's gone and his dad's fiance is a real positive influence.

Quoting hugss:

Quoting LouAeris: Getting ready for High school. He'said talking about moving to his dad's so he can walk instead of taking the bus.

Quoting hugss:

Quoting LouAeris: 5&14
Thank you.

Quoting hugss:

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 3:58 PM

Oh then that sounds great :)

Quoting LouAeris: I think so. It was a pretty toxic environment when his brothers mom was there, but she's gone and his dad's fiance is a real positive influence.
Quoting hugss:

Quoting hugss:

Quoting hugss:

babyboxfish
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2017 at 9:34 PM

Welcome! Depending on your interests, you can check out the main groups section to see if there's anything that appeals to you. There's a lot of active hangout groups there! Lemme know if there's anything specific you're after, and I can point you somewhere. :) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)