Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Our cat, Buddy: Really, Buddy?

Posted by on Apr. 24, 2017 at 8:25 PM
  • 45 Replies

I was getting worried about Buddy this evening. He didn't show up when we started supper. I looked and called and opened closet doors and called, and the basement door and called. No Buddy. I was starting to worry, then I thought back to the last time I saw him- when I was making the bed. I couldn't believe it- after I made the bed, he climbed up under the sheets and snuggled into the warm clean sheets. I patted the lump on the bed to make sure - and he got up right away, yawned and stretched. I said: "Really, Buddy?! You didn't hear me call you?!"

Tsk! Cats!! eye rolling

by on Apr. 24, 2017 at 8:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
squeekers
by Silver Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 8:27 PM
1 mom liked this
Cats!
calsmom62
by Gold Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 8:28 PM
1 mom liked this
awww he is so cute
Bmat
by Emerald Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 8:29 PM

LOL!

Quoting squeekers: Cats!

DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 8:30 PM
1 mom liked this
My cat Hueso is currently sleeping under the curtains and ignoring me. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Bmat
by Emerald Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 8:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you. He is pretty good cat, too. Doesn't scratch the furniture, doesn't put out his claws when playing with us. Sometimes I wonder about his hearing though, like today. However he does seem to hear when the treat box is opened. LOL!

Quoting calsmom62: awww he is so cute

Chelsealynnengl
by Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 8:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Poofy cuddles your head -.- he also hates being alone so when he gets the play zoomies he's running up and down the hall way and trying to be bat cat and normally end up tripping and falling down the stairs, this cat will give himself a head injury!
Bmat
by Emerald Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 8:31 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL!!!  Yes- cats!

How did you choose the name Hueso? Is it Hueso in your avatar?

Quoting DanaG70: My cat Hueso is currently sleeping under the curtains and ignoring me. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

KyliesMom5
by Platinum Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 8:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Well at least he's cute:) cats are funny creatures. These aren't very good pics but my cat was holding my hand. She will grab a hand or finger and just hold it with her paw. When I can't find any of my cats, I just open the food container, it never fails to get them to come running.
Bmat
by Emerald Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 8:33 PM

ROTFL!!!!!!

What a pretty kitty! I like "play zoomies" :)  I usually say "going crazy cat" LOL!

Quoting Chelsealynnengl:

Mobile Photo

Poofy cuddles your head -.- he also hates being alone so when he gets the play zoomies he's running up and down the hall way and trying to be bat cat and normally end up tripping and falling down the stairs, this cat will give himself a head injury!

Chelsealynnengl
by Member on Apr. 24, 2017 at 8:35 PM
My one year old started calling it that and it stuck πŸ˜‚ She also named him which explains the name poofy LOL

He's a cuddle bug but he's 8 months so all he's wanting to do is play sleep and eat πŸ˜‚

Quoting Bmat:

ROTFL!!!!!!

What a pretty kitty! I like "play zoomies" :)  I usually say "going crazy cat" LOL!

Quoting Chelsealynnengl:

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)