Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Spanking Memories Share yours

Posted by on May. 16, 2017 at 10:28 AM
  • 5 Replies
I was talking with my mom about how crazy the world is now a days. Everything is different now for good and bad. We got on the subject of how she would discipline me convo lol. I may have been spanked a handful of times or so. I'm not starting a debate or anything just funny memories well (funny now lol). I know parents have taken things to far and it's a touchy subject. I will say every spanking I got I deserved I tested my mothers patience to the limits. 😂 She didn't use it as a go to it was the last resort but my smart mouth and bratty attitude usually lead to it. Anyway we giggled over it I remember one idk what the original reason was I wanna say I was grounded for a week or two. I decided to go play after school not even thinking I'm grounded. She finally found me a hour later freaking omg she was fuming. I get the dreaded to your room I will be up that's the worst part is the waiting. I get this bright idea im gonna save myself some pain. I put on every pair of underwear I had in my drawer lolol. Thinking I got this she won't even catch on omg how wrong I was. She gave me a extra spank for every pair I had on. Omg we laughed care to share your stories.
by on May. 16, 2017 at 10:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ComeWhatWill
by Member on May. 16, 2017 at 10:30 AM
The fact that my parents considered hitting us appropriate discipline is just one of the many reasons I walked out the door at 18 and never looked back.
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on May. 17, 2017 at 10:43 AM
1 mom liked this

Spanking is not a giggling issue. In some instances it's abuse. It's also a fetish. Soooo

maureen813
by Member on May. 17, 2017 at 2:13 PM

I am glad that you seem to have a very warm and wonderful relationship with your mother and the spanking was done within the context of a loving and nurturing home, having said that, kids need love and limits and consistency and structure but they don't need and certainly do not deserved to be hit.

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on May. 17, 2017 at 8:32 PM

I don't spank.

NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on May. 19, 2017 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I was very rarely spanked as a kid.

And I regret the few times that I spanked my own kids.  I've really changed my mind about the effectiveness of spanking.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)