Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your fantasy destination?

Posted by on May. 16, 2017 at 2:07 PM
  • 31 Replies

If you could visit (safely) anywhere in the universe, where would you go? Fictional or actual. Past, present, future.

I'd have picked Mars a couple years ago, but there seems to be good data on Mars coming in these days. I think I'd zip around and explore other solar systems to see what life there was on those planets.

Back to Earth. I know I love Hawaii and WA, so maybe I'd go visit Scotland.

by on May. 16, 2017 at 2:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof337
by Stephanie on May. 16, 2017 at 5:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Hawaii,Ireland,Scotland
squeekers
by Silver Member on May. 16, 2017 at 5:12 PM
2 moms liked this
Fictional: Xanth. Piers Anthony is the author.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 16, 2017 at 6:52 PM
1 mom liked this
You been to WA?

Quoting Bmat:

If you could visit (safely) anywhere in the universe, where would you go? Fictional or actual.

I'd have picked Mars a couple years ago, but there seems to be good data on Mars coming in these days. I think I'd zip around and explore other solar systems to see what life there was on those planets.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 16, 2017 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm thinking? A lot of my fantasy places have been coming true! Maybe The Caribbean?
leleth
by Member on May. 16, 2017 at 6:56 PM

maldives!!! the beach is fantastic!

Hottmomma607
by Trica on May. 16, 2017 at 7:40 PM
Sorry I day dreaming whenI typed this.
🤣🤣😂
So fictional place somewhere in Space.

Quoting Hottmomma607: I'm thinking? A lot of my fantasy places have been coming true! Maybe The Caribbean?
Bmat
by Emerald Member on May. 16, 2017 at 8:30 PM

Yes, twice now, to visit my former college roomie and her husband. They have a place at Birch Bay. I loved it in WA, some of the most beautiful countryside I've ever seen, Hurricane Ridge made me want to sing. :)

Quoting Hottmomma607: You been to WA?
Quoting Bmat:

If you could visit (safely) anywhere in the universe, where would you go? Fictional or actual.

Bmat
by Emerald Member on May. 16, 2017 at 8:31 PM

Sweet!!!

Quoting Hottmomma607: I'm thinking? A lot of my fantasy places have been coming true! Maybe The Caribbean?

Bmat
by Emerald Member on May. 16, 2017 at 8:32 PM

Not necessarily in Space. Could be from a book. How about something in the past.

Quoting Hottmomma607: Sorry I day dreaming whenI typed this. 🤣🤣😂 So fictional place somewhere in Space.

babyboxfish
by Bronze Member on May. 16, 2017 at 9:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Greece, New Zealand, Sweden maybe??

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)