Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

It’s easy to make friends at CafeMom!

There are lots of Moms here at The Newcomers Club who would like to make friends, so, don’t be shy…send out some invites!Smile

To send a Friend Invitation to someone
, click on their screenname to go to their page.  On their profile page, next to their picture, click on "Invite as Friend" - once the other Mom accepts your invtation, you will be friends! 

Reach Out…

*Start by saying “hi” to some of the other Moms that are introducing themselves here.  You can also feel free to say hi and welcome the new Moms as they join...leave a note in their chatterbox or send a message. 

*Send ‘friend invitations’ to Moms who seem nice and friendly or who seem similar to yourself…whether it be location, age, # of children, interests, or challenges.

From The CafeMom Getting Started Guide:

Friends - As you explore CafeMom, you will want to invite some other moms to be your "friends." You may also receive friend invitations. Once an invite is accepted, that person will be added to your friends list and you'll be on theirs. You may then choose to share some of your profile information, photos, and journal posts with your friends only (this is good to use when you do not want everyone to see something that you put on CafeMom). Activities that your friends do on CafeMom will appear in your Recent Activity box.
by on Feb. 24, 2007 at 4:59 PM
Replies (221-230):
Mami32
by on Apr. 6, 2007 at 10:03 PM
Hello Everyone:
   I am still in the new stages myself, but I try to come to CafeMom, at least, twice a week. I would like to meet other mothers near and far. Stop by my page and het to know a little about me. You can even invite me as a friend. Hope to talk to you soon!

Mami32
emmhannmommmy
by on Apr. 6, 2007 at 10:43 PM
HI I AM NEW TO CAFEMOM.COM!!!!

I AM 29! MARRIED TO A WONDERFUL MAN FOR 2 YRS, BRANDON. WE MET THROUGH THE INTERNET. YEAH THE INTERNET....WE HAVE BEEN SO MUCH IN LOVE EVER SINCE THE 1ST DAY WE SAW EACH OTHER. WE HAVE 2 BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTERS AND A CRAZY DOGGY!!! EMILIE IS 11.5 AND GOING THROUGH THE PRETEEN YRS...OMG!!!!! AND THEN THERE IS HANNAH SHE IS 19 MONTHS..SHE IS FULL OF ENGERGY! SHE KEEPS US RUNNING! I AM LOOKING TO MEET NEW MOMS TO CHAT WITH! I AM NOT SHY SO ASK ME ANYTHING!!!! HOPE TO CHAT SOON!!!!!
laura1ohio
by on Apr. 7, 2007 at 10:16 AM
HELLO EVERYONE IM NEW HERE AND I HOPE WE ALL CAN BE FRINEDS LOOKING TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS IM A 37YR OLD MOM OF 2 WORK FULL TIME AND HAVE A HUBBY AND 2DOGS BOY AM I BUSY BUT AM LOOKING TO MEET NEW PEOPLE TO BE MY GOOD FRIEND AND LOOKING FOR FRIENDS WHO R IN W.WWATCHERS AND TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT OR WHO JUST LIKE TO CHAT IM HERE FOR YOU ...TC BYE --LAURA
captof3
by on Apr. 7, 2007 at 11:05 AM
hi, i am new.  first day.  i feel like i am back at school, introducing myself.  I am a single mother of three.  moved to a strange state where i did not know anyone.  I am still trying to meet people but in the virginia/washington dc area it is not easy.  suggestions
sonshinemommy
by on Apr. 7, 2007 at 11:19 AM

Hi everyone. I am looking forward to making some new friends on here. I am 33 and have one child of my own and an 18-year-old step-daughter. Call us crazy but we are hoping to make another of our own. I am also on Myspace so look me up at:

Tammysue13

mommyofthree426
by on Apr. 7, 2007 at 11:20 AM
mommyofthree426
by on Apr. 7, 2007 at 11:24 AM
Hi my name is Ashley I am 23 years old and we have 3 kids this is my first time to use this site   im excited to talk to other women about things im intrested in  OUR KIDDOS! Drop me a line ;) ohh and thats a picture of my family above this here
missy3315
by on Apr. 7, 2007 at 11:29 AM
HI My name is Melissa and I have been on cafemom for a week. I have made some wonderful friends. It seems to be a wonderful place to meet friends and share with one another!!  Laughing
donna01
by on Apr. 7, 2007 at 6:00 PM

Hi Im Donna Im new here I  have 10 kids 7 grandkids i cant wate to have someone else to talk to ,     hi everyone

one_hot_moma
by on Apr. 14, 2007 at 11:41 AM
hi my name is sarah and im looking 4 new friends on this site
im needing friends add me any time
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)