Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So, what's your "thing"? Shoes, makeup, purses, books....

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:15 AM
  • 18 Replies

I'm obsessed with flip flops, I have dozens and wear them all year long.
I also have a ridiculous amount of toenail polish.

What about you? 

by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Friday at 11:36 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 10:04 AM

WElcome to CafeMom,
I love flip flops too :)

Quoting crafty-mommy:

I'm obsessed with flip flops, I have dozens and wear them all year long.
I also have a ridiculous amount of toenail polish.

What about you? 

shadowmoon
by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 1:47 PM

Books. I have always collected books.  Not ebooks, I prefer the real...ummm....texture I guess...of real books.

Snow globes/water globes (recent, started collecting in June 2015 when I visited The Wilds in Cumberland, OH.   

Enter the abyss and step to the edge...

Blogs: Open Borders, Galactic Buckeyes Homeschool, Education Kation 

Forsaken...Forgotten...Watch your step...For we have risen!

calsmom62
by Gold Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 7:52 PM
pocketbooks. Ive reformed however.. No buying new ones........ 😂😂😂😂😂
PaddyWhack
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 9:03 PM

Sparkly things and any sparkly KC Royals Paraphernalia, my car and now my office are fully outfitted

LittlemissJ
by Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 9:51 PM
I have a weird obsession with yarn and fabric. I just started getting crafty over the past year, but I was collecting supplies with the intention of doing stuff way before that.
Terrimomoftwo
by Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 10:15 PM

Costume jewelry, especially earrings. I have way too many but at least they don't take up much room lol.

balagan_imma
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:26 PM
Books, art supplies, fabric.
nanasue31204
by Bronze Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:37 PM
Yarn, I crochet and have a ridiculous amount of yarn saved up. I do sell some stuff so hopefully when we get moved I can get back to doing more projects again
the_kids_mom
by Silver Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:42 PM
Currently, all I'm collecting, is college textbooks, lol. But seriously, I don't really collect much anymore. I used to collect Dale Earnhardt Sr. memorabilia, but I stopped doing that. Dolphins, sometimes....
cleokitty14
by Bronze Member on Jun. 5, 2017 at 2:53 AM

Angels, tea cups & tea pots ... I have a really big collection of both, they are displayed in my dining room & in my office; a few are also in the living room.  Dh & I are looking for a corner curio cabinet b/c I have a bunch of angels my aunt gave me that I don't have anywhere to put; & I am having a real hard time forcing myself not to buy anymore angels or teacups/teapots for awhile.  I also started collecting crosses about 4-5 years ago, but I'm really picky about what I buy; I mostly want ones I can hang on the wall.

Here's a picture of my china hutch; I my good china isn't even displayed because it's full of the teacups/teapots! Then those 2 little shelves on either side of the hutch have some little angels on them; plus a couple of other pieces that are special to us reminding us of our sons.Here's some more, this is our old entertainment center (used to be in the living room, now it's in my office)  it has both teacups/teapots & angels

Then here's a fuzzy shot of our living room, it shows 3 of my crosses; plus there are several angels in the bottom of the tv stand

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)