Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Thirsty...

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 9:58 PM
  • 5 Replies
Okay, so I'm pretty new at this whole "pregnancy" thing, but for the past week I've been so thirsty. Is this normal in the first trimester (I'm currently like 3 weeks if my calculations are right). I just found out about baby today and now I feel like I'm blaming everything on him/her. Mood swings and cravings make sense, but does constant thirst make sense?
by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Greenbird15
by Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 10:14 PM

Yes it makes sense also the need to pee 10 x's a night and drink more water every time LOL seriously though! :)

LittlemissJ
by Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 10:15 PM
Oh my gosh I know! I thought that would be kinda gross to mention but yeah, it's aweful.

Quoting Greenbird15:

Yes it makes sense also the need to pee 10 x's a night and drink more water every time LOL seriously though! :)

Greenbird15
by Member on Jun. 4, 2017 at 10:22 PM

The 1st time around things are hard but remember IF you choose to have more kids it will be like old news :) I think all the getting up peeing and drinking just gets you ready to get up 10 x's a night when baby is born. It'll be all good- Get a body pillow if you don't have 1! I have 2 kids & with my last I had a Chiropractor that specialized in pregnancy adjustments. I can tell you I had the best most pain free pregnancy because of that. I actually felt good even at the end- even if I could only waddle at least my back felt good! Don't worry I too could not believe how absurd it was with my 1st-the getting up drinking and peeing its like 'I just want to sleep' :)

Quoting LittlemissJ: Oh my gosh I know! I thought that would be kinda gross to mention but yeah, it's aweful.
Quoting Greenbird15:

NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 5, 2017 at 12:14 AM

Sounds about right.  There are so many pregnancy symptoms!

Check out the Pregnancy group if you haven't already.

Quoting LittlemissJ: Okay, so I'm pretty new at this whole "pregnancy" thing, but for the past week I've been so thirsty. Is this normal in the first trimester (I'm currently like 3 weeks if my calculations are right). I just found out about baby today and now I feel like I'm blaming everything on him/her. Mood swings and cravings make sense, but does constant thirst make sense?

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 5, 2017 at 6:36 PM

Its possible, your body usually craves things it needs.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)