Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi, I'm new here!

Posted by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:57 PM
  • 8 Replies

My name is Isabella. I just joined this site. I have been married to my husband, Trevor, for 3 years. Together we have one son, Everett, who is 2 and I have a 5.5 year old son, Colten, from a previous relationship. My husband also has a 14 year old son, Austin, a 12 year old son, Nicky, and a 6 year old son, Seth.

by on Jun. 4, 2017 at 11:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 5, 2017 at 12:12 AM

welcome to cafemom

All boys, huh?  Sounds like your household is lively!

Quoting coltysmomma:

My name is Isabella. I just joined this site. I have been married to my husband, Trevor, for 3 years. Together we have one son, Everett, who is 2 and I have a 5.5 year old son, Colten, from a previous relationship. My husband also has a 14 year old son, Austin, a 12 year old son, Nicky, and a 6 year old son, Seth.

coltysmomma
by New Member on Jun. 5, 2017 at 12:14 AM

Thank you, and yes, 5 boys makes the house very lively and crazy!

Quoting NearSeattleMom:

welcome to cafemom

All boys, huh?  Sounds like your household is lively!

Quoting coltysmomma:

cleokitty14
by Bronze Member on Jun. 5, 2017 at 2:18 AM

Hi Isabella, nice to have you join the group.  Your family is somewhat like ours; when dh & I got married I brought a son, from a previous marriage into it, he had just turned 14 at the time.  Hubby brought 3 from his previous marriage:  a son, 11 years old; 2 girls, 15 & 13.  We met in Oct. 1982 & married in March 1985; our kids were calling each other brothers & sisters long before we married, so they were thrilled to make it 'official' & they never use the word step when referring to each other.  Then in May 1989 we had another dd together; so we too have 5 children.  Our 'baby' however just turned 28.  The older ones are all married & have blessed us with 16 living grandkids & 2 (a set of twins) angel grandbabies.  I can't imagine though having 5 boys!  Our two were enough to keep us busy!  Looking forward to getting to know you better!!

Serenity7
by Member on Jun. 5, 2017 at 7:01 AM

Welcome to the group

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:35 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Jun. 5, 2017 at 9:16 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Nice to meet you :)

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 5, 2017 at 9:36 PM

Welcome Isabella! Wow, what a houseful of boys you have! Do the older boys stay with you often?

coltysmomma
by New Member on Jun. 5, 2017 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Everyone, with the exception of Colten, is with us all the time. Colten's father is in the military and when he is home, he visits Colten and stays the nights with him. However, for the other boys, their mom has visitation but has only seen them a few times since the divorce, which has been very difficult for Nicky & Austin.

Quoting amonkeymom:

Welcome Isabella! Wow, what a houseful of boys you have! Do the older boys stay with you often?

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 5, 2017 at 10:54 PM
Welcome, Isabella!!

Quoting coltysmomma:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)