Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so Upset!

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 3:22 AM
  • 5 Replies

I have no idea where to turn!!!

I'm having terrible issues trying to even answer or reply to posts, etc, on my ANDROID phone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ther are thousands of us here on CafeMom...why is it that the technology seems to NOT be up to date enough for us to 'play' on our phones with CafeMom???????????

by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 3:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Cafe GroupAdmin
by Head Admin on Jun. 17, 2017 at 3:50 AM

We're sorry you're experiencing this issue. 

Please send a note to CafeMom using the Contact link and describe the issue you're having.  Please include the type of phone you're using and when this issue began.   

We apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced. 

The Cafe Group Admin Team 

Quoting mommyecr3:

I'm having terrible issues trying to even answer or reply to posts, etc, on my ANDROID phone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ther are thousands of us here on CafeMom...why is it that the technology seems to NOT be up to date enough for us to 'play' on our phones with CafeMom???????????

mommyecr3
by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 4:03 AM

Thank you...I have, but no resolution as of yet.

We're sorry you're experiencing this issue. 

Please send a note to CafeMom using the Contact link and describe the issue you're having.  Please include the type of phone you're using and when this issue began.   

We apologize for any inconvenience you've experienced. 

The Cafe Group Admin Team 

Quoting mommyecr3:

ayacocca
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 9:13 AM
Any luck?
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 6:53 PM

What do you mean by terrible issues? Are you on wifi or cellular data? Sometimes wifi is slow and causes issues. What happens when you try to use your phone?

PaddyWhack
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 11:03 AM

I hope it's better for you now 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)