Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Contractions: Who's up

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 4:52 AM
  • 20 Replies
Pretty sure I'm in labor. Anyone up and want to talk while I time these suckers?
by on Jun. 17, 2017 at 4:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmat
by Emerald Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 9:43 AM

Hello! What's the word? Are you in labor?

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 10:31 AM

And.... Are you in labor? Let us know!

jessiezak88
by Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 11:09 AM
Contractions are about 5 to 6 minutes apart lasting 45 seconds to a little over a minute a piece. It's been that way since 1:00 this morning.

Quoting Bmat:

Hello! What's the word? Are you in labor?

jessiezak88
by Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 11:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Contractions are about 5 to 6 minutes apart lasting 45 seconds to a little over a minute a piece. It's been that way since 1:00 this morning.

Quoting amonkeymom:

rainiebelle
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 11:12 AM
How's the progress?
jessiezak88
by Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 11:14 AM
It hasn't changed since 1:00 this morning. The contractions are 5 to 6 minutes apart lasting about 45 seconds to a little over a minute each. I'm gonna be pissed if it's one of those lovely labors that lasts a week lol

Quoting rainiebelle: How's the progress?
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 11:14 AM

I hope they start getting closer. Are you excited?

Quoting jessiezak88: Contractions are about 5 to 6 minutes apart lasting 45 seconds to a little over a minute a piece. It's been that way since 1:00 this morning.
Quoting amonkeymom:

rainiebelle
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 11:18 AM
Have you gone for a walk or just walk up and down the stairs? With my first I walked to the park and was on the swings that helped. With my last 2 I took a hot bath that help move things along.

Quoting jessiezak88: It hasn't changed since 1:00 this morning. The contractions are 5 to 6 minutes apart lasting about 45 seconds to a little over a minute each. I'm gonna be pissed if it's one of those lovely labors that lasts a week lol

jessiezak88
by Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 10:46 PM
This is my third. We said screw it and went for a hike today. Didn't change anything. I'm going to be one of those lucky ones that's going to be in labor for 2 weeks lol

Quoting rainiebelle: Have you gone for a walk or just walk up and down the stairs? With my first I walked to the park and was on the swings that helped. With my last 2 I took a hot bath that help move things along.

Quoting jessiezak88: It hasn't changed since 1:00 this morning. The contractions are 5 to 6 minutes apart lasting about 45 seconds to a little over a minute each. I'm gonna be pissed if it's one of those lovely labors that lasts a week lol

jessiezak88
by Member on Jun. 17, 2017 at 10:48 PM
Nothing's changed. This is going to suck I think.

Quoting amonkeymom:

I hope they start getting closer. Are you excited?

Quoting jessiezak88: Contractions are about 5 to 6 minutes apart lasting 45 seconds to a little over a minute a piece. It's been that way since 1:00 this morning.

Quoting amonkeymom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)