Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Say hello - What's on your mind today?

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:15 AM
  • 36 Replies

Hello and welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Tell us - What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, say hello to the other moms here!

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

wave

by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Nonna2016
by New Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 3:30 AM
2 moms liked this
What's on my mind today alot is on my mind. I'm annoying to people because i asked questions i know some people think thats being nosey. Honestly I'm not trying to be. I don't think they believe me. I'm tired of being annoying to them i asked 2 many questions. Like are u ok apparently i ask that alot. I'm the kind of person that doesn't like to hear it from someone else. I should just stop being a softie i care what people think of me especially my oldest daughter. Honestly its everyone.
Bmat
by Emerald Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 9:13 AM

Hello!

Very cute avatar picture? Your little one?

You sound like a very sensitive and sweet person. All I can think to suggest is some other easy to ask questions or comments in addition to are you OK. (What do you think about the weather? What do you think about - some news item)  - like these. You are trying to make conversation, and maybe they just don't want to?

Quoting Nonna2016: What's on my mind today alot is on my mind. I'm annoying to people because i asked questions i know some people think thats being nosey. Honestly I'm not trying to be. I don't think they believe me. I'm tired of being annoying to them i asked 2 many questions. Like are u ok apparently i ask that alot. I'm the kind of person that doesn't like to hear it from someone else. I should just stop being a softie i care what people think of me especially my oldest daughter. Honestly its everyone.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:34 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 9:21 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Aww sorry to hear this .. how old are your kids?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Nonna2016: What's on my mind today alot is on my mind. I'm annoying to people because i asked questions i know some people think thats being nosey. Honestly I'm not trying to be. I don't think they believe me. I'm tired of being annoying to them i asked 2 many questions. Like are u ok apparently i ask that alot. I'm the kind of person that doesn't like to hear it from someone else. I should just stop being a softie i care what people think of me especially my oldest daughter. Honestly its everyone.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 19, 2017 at 2:24 PM
Welcome to the group!
Do not let others negativity affect you. You seem like a very nice person.

andelyn
by New Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 6:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi!  Looking forward to trading ideas :)  I am having a tough go right now with several health issues that started after a long hard year of fostering two meth babies and their older siblings with issues of their own.  All the while, trying to raise my four bios.  I have had a lot of grief as this is the anniversary of losing the fosters and I haven't seen them since :(.  My bios are having a hard time accepting my health status because I can't do things like I used to.  They have had to work really hard the last couple of years to take up my slack.  They know it will help them in the long run, but in the short run, they just want to be normal teens.  Thanks for the add and blessings!

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 7:33 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Aww sorry to hear all this is happening .. how old are your kids?
Hugs to you & nice to meet you :)

Quoting andelyn:

Hi!  Looking forward to trading ideas :)  I am having a tough go right now with several health issues that started after a long hard year of fostering two meth babies and their older siblings with issues of their own.  All the while, trying to raise my four bios.  I have had a lot of grief as this is the anniversary of losing the fosters and I haven't seen them since :(.  My bios are having a hard time accepting my health status because I can't do things like I used to.  They have had to work really hard the last couple of years to take up my slack.  They know it will help them in the long run, but in the short run, they just want to be normal teens.  Thanks for the add and blessings!

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello! Welcome!

Gosh you do have a heavy load. I am sad with you about losing touch with your foster children. 

I agree with you that your children stepping up to help now will be for their own good. Sorry to hear you have health issues.

Quoting andelyn:

QueenRed
by Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 8:39 PM
1 mom liked this
Hey guys 👋🏻 I joined a couple days ago. I've got a lot on my mind today. Mostly about my oldest being sent to the ent to have her tonsils removed. Sort of scared for her.
hugss

by Sapphire Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 9:19 PM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Aww how old is she?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting QueenRed: Hey guys 👋🏻 I joined a couple days ago. I've got a lot on my mind today. Mostly about my oldest being sent to the ent to have her tonsils removed. Sort of scared for her.

QueenRed
by Member on Jun. 20, 2017 at 9:39 PM
She is 9. My youngest had hers out when she was I think 1 1/2 so I know what to expect. It just scares me because we were in the hospital for five or six days after my youngest had hers out. Thank you for welcoming me 😁

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom,Aww how old is she?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting QueenRed: Hey guys 👋🏻 I joined a couple days ago. I've got a lot on my mind today. Mostly about my oldest being sent to the ent to have her tonsils removed. Sort of scared for her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)