Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:22 AM
  • 5 Replies
My babydad has me worrying alot an my aniexty even kick n badder at times... He's a first time dad... He tries to get me to do the wrong things like let my baby sleep with him... An I kno it would be wrong to let a 6day old baby sleep with a man because men don't sleep light at all...I laid bacc there an let him go to sleep on his dad chest then I saw his dad jump n his sleep but he didn't jump to bad to wake baby up... I got mi baby an laid him beside me an still couldn't sleep... Then dosed off a lil...woke up his dad was to close to us even tho I had Baby near me... So I got baby an went bcc to the living room with him... Now my aniexty level has raised up😔
by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Queen_Coffee
by Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 3:43 AM
If you don't trust him to be a father, why did you have a baby with him? He has every right to sleep with his child. If he wants to Co sleep, practice safe cosleeping.
LoveLove4
by Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 7:42 AM
I can't trust how he sleep... He sleep wild... Ill be glad when my baby bed come...

Quoting Queen_Coffee: If you don't trust him to be a father, why did you have a baby with him? He has every right to sleep with his child. If he wants to Co sleep, practice safe cosleeping.
Easedropping
by Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 7:52 AM
Put the baby in a crib or pack n play where it belongs.
LoveLove4
by Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 11:36 AM
He gettn the crib or bassinet this wk...

Quoting Easedropping: Put the baby in a crib or pack n play where it belongs.
SummerDreaming
by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 12:56 PM
1 mom liked this
You really should get some professional help about your anxiety and depression.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)