Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Girls

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 10:22 AM
  • 9 Replies
I have to girls and a baby on the the ten year old has not started to develop the youngest who turns eight next week all she wants for hear birthday is a bra I say want and see if the ten year old develops over the summer my husband say go take them bra shopping
by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 10:22 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
momof337
by Stephanie on Jun. 19, 2017 at 1:13 PM
Wait and see,I didn't develope til 12,daughter same
Bmat
by Emerald Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 2:15 PM

If the other children their ages are getting bras and they feel embarrassed that they don't have them, then I'd give some thought to them. 10 and 8 seem young though.

NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 2:18 PM

Does the 10-year old want a bra?  If she does, get her one.  If she doesn't, don't.

If the 8-year old wants one, get one.  You can buy bras that are like sports-bras.  I'm not sure it really matters much either way.

Quoting Daisy91: I have to girls and a baby on the the ten year old has not started to develop the youngest who turns eight next week all she wants for hear birthday is a bra I say want and see if the ten year old develops over the summer my husband say go take them bra shopping

rainiebelle
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 2:36 PM
Is the 8 yr old starting to develop? Every child develops differently. The 8 yr old may need a bra before the 10 ye old and that's OK. My dd started wearing one when she was 7. My sd still wasn't wearing one at 13.
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 6:51 PM

I'd get the 8 yr old a bra. No biggy. Maybe the ten yr old is shyer or not ready. I wouldn't worry!

Queen_Coffee
by Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 7:54 PM

If she wants a bra, get her one. 

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 10:16 PM

I'd get them each a sports bra or two from the girls section. If nothing else, they can get used to wearing them.

Iswhatitis44
by New Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 10:41 PM
I got a bra in 4th grade. I didn't even need one at all, just wanted one lol. I even remember what it looked like. Aww.
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Jun. 19, 2017 at 11:10 PM
I do not understand, is she developing? Each child is different. 8-10yo is still young in the development side.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)