Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need some one to talk too...

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 5:10 PM
  • 8 Replies
.. I have trouble bonding with my new baby... I have 4 kids... 3girl an the baby boy i just had... When I was just getting my baby girl out of pampers I found out I was pregnant I started crying then because I changed my mind about having another baby...it was hard getting her out of pampers... My wholed pregnancy I cried was depressed an aniexty an still have it... It's alot that have changed that I'm not use to😒... I really wasn't ready for another baby...
by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 5:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Queen_Coffee
by Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 6:46 PM

You need to speak to your doctor. You made the decision to have another child, so you owe it to that child (and your others and yourself) to get help. 

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 6:47 PM

I agree. You may want to seek counseling. Hugs!

LoveLove4
by Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 6:52 PM
I was 2months when I found out I was pregnant
jani1231
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 7:01 PM
I think you should definitely seek help and i see that you are doing that by asking others. You definitely should speak to your doctor as soon as possible. Maybe talking to other moms who have been through that may help you see and feel different. Im here if you want tk message me. Hugs
LoveLove4
by Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 7:13 PM
I'm trying to talk to other moms on these websites but some moms seem so rude

Quoting jani1231: I think you should definitely seek help and i see that you are doing that by asking others. You definitely should speak to your doctor as soon as possible. Maybe talking to other moms who have been through that may help you see and feel different. Im here if you want tk message me. Hugs
jani1231
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 7:15 PM
Yes i see that... Thats why i said that because you are making an intial attempt but i definitely think talking to your doctor is so important.

Quoting LoveLove4: I'm trying to talk to other moms on these websites but some moms seem so rude

Quoting jani1231: I think you should definitely seek help and i see that you are doing that by asking others. You definitely should speak to your doctor as soon as possible. Maybe talking to other moms who have been through that may help you see and feel different. Im here if you want tk message me. Hugs
SummerDreaming
by on Jun. 19, 2017 at 8:53 PM
You really need to seek out professional help.
ayacocca
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2017 at 10:00 PM
I hope that it gets better.. hugs.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)