Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When's the last time you flew on a plane?

Posted by on Jun. 22, 2017 at 8:23 AM
  • 156 Replies
1 mom liked this

When's the last time you flew on a plane and where were you going?

Do you like to fly or do you dread it?

If you've never flown before do you wish you could fly somewhere? Where?

airplane

by on Jun. 22, 2017 at 8:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mamafor6
by Ruby Member on Jun. 22, 2017 at 8:26 AM
I have never flown.
browncoat
by Member on Jun. 22, 2017 at 8:27 AM

Last time I flew was the beginning of this month to go to Oregon/California with a friend. Last time I was at an airport was a couple of hours ago, though. I was dropping DS off (he's flying as a UM to go to camp). Next time I fly will be in November to go to Paris!

I don't mind flying, but I detest flying with little kids and unfortunately I have one of those now. lol. I've flown enough that the novelty is long gone, so it's just a chore. But I'm a pro at getting smoothly through security, even with an infant or toddler!

rainiebelle
by Member on Jun. 22, 2017 at 8:27 AM
At the beginning of the month I flew home for a week. I do enjoy flying.
awbredux
by Allie on Jun. 22, 2017 at 8:29 AM

Three weeks ago.  Business conference.   I like to fly if it's to far to drive comfortably. 

Gwyndolyn
by Member on Jun. 22, 2017 at 8:39 AM

A few days ago. We're spending a month in Mexico. I don't mind flying. We do travel often.

scorpiodragon
by Member on Jun. 22, 2017 at 8:53 AM

The last time I flew on a plane was March 6th to April 9th when I took my first trip internationally to Istanbul.  

I don't mind being in the air and the landing but the taking off bothers me so I grip the armrests really hard and try to say to myself that I am in the belly of a giant bird or to just imagine myself as a bird.   

I rarely fly.  I think the only other times I flew somewhere was when I was 18 to Miami with my classmates when we went to Miami Port to get on our ship and then back home from Miami after our 5-day cruise to the bahamas and before that when I was 13 and we went to St. Petersburg, FL to attend my mom's friend's wedding.

cucucachoo
by Member on Jun. 22, 2017 at 8:54 AM
The last time I flew was last November. We went to Miami for my daughter's sweet sixteen. The next time I'll be on a plane is in a July. We'll be going to Barcelona for a week long cruise. I really hate to fly but I love going to new places.
coolmommy2x
by Ruby Member on Jun. 22, 2017 at 8:57 AM
Last year to Boston for work. Going to WDW next month so we'll be on a plane then.
louise2
by on Jun. 22, 2017 at 8:58 AM
1 mom liked this

About 2, 3 years ago. Flew to get my mom and drove back.  I have flown a lot. Don't particularly care for flying. Makes my head feel funny. I had motion sickness once that was not fun.  

Kristen.Marie
by on Jun. 22, 2017 at 8:58 AM
We went to Denmark in May for 4 days, then to the USA for the first two weeks of June.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)