Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anxiety Question... For myself...

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 6:47 PM
  • 5 Replies
Did things people say affect you, while having anxiety? How long did it take you to go to the doctor for it? An how long have you had it? Tell me a little bout your experience..
by on Aug. 4, 2017 at 6:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Moon.Maiden
by Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 7:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Have you gone to see the doctor about any of your health issues that you have been posting about? Have you tried any of the good ideas other people have offered you, in the numerous other posts you have made about this?
LoveLove4
by Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 7:51 PM
My doc gave me Zoloft but I really don't won't to depend on the medicine

Quoting Moon.Maiden: Have you gone to see the doctor about any of your health issues that you have been posting about? Have you tried any of the good ideas other people have offered you, in the numerous other posts you have made about this?
Moon.Maiden
by Member on Aug. 4, 2017 at 7:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Depending on how bad your anxiety is, you may need the med. But that is something you need to discuss with your doc. He should be able to help you figure out other ways for you to deal with the anxiety.

Quoting LoveLove4: My doc gave me Zoloft but I really don't won't to depend on the medicine

Quoting Moon.Maiden: Have you gone to see the doctor about any of your health issues that you have been posting about? Have you tried any of the good ideas other people have offered you, in the numerous other posts you have made about this?
NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 9, 2017 at 4:39 PM

My son (age 24) has anxiety.  It took  years before he was willing to get help and now he sees a therapist and takes meds.

Talk to your doctor.  Maybe a therapist would help you?

PaddyWhack
by Bronze Member on Aug. 14, 2017 at 12:01 PM

I've had anxiety since my late teens. On and off meds at different times. Talk about your concerns about medicating with your doctor. There may be alternatives but I wouldn't dimiss taking them if you really need them, they can make a difference and life livable again.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)