Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My eggs are not good enough

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2017 at 1:46 AM
  • 6 Replies
Hi all, I am from Denmark and happily married. I have a 3 years old child but after his birth I lost my ovulation, may be the loss was due to adnexitis. Later again ovulation started but the eggs are immature, the follicles grow too slowly. I am 28 and want more children, the egg donation is an option, but may be someone had the same problem? I want to try on my own
by on Aug. 8, 2017 at 1:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
bettygary
by New Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 1:49 AM

Hi, I have a friend she had same problem as yours, but she got better and trying not to get baby in usual way. Doctor told her that all will be ok, do not worry. I hope you will have no problem too.

natashaosm
by New Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 1:51 AM

Hi there, egg donation is an option but as per your concern that someone might have had the same problem is not valid here. Whenever anyone donates their eggs they are screened for their medical history so they the egg bank gets good quality eggs. They also have to give a written consent that their eggs are used by someone and are documented

blancaharper
by New Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 1:54 AM

Hello, as per your query that egg quality is not good, you can always go for egg donation. The egg donors are screened for their medical history, they should be in between 21-29 years of age, have regular monthly periods, no reproductive disorders, physically and emotionally healthy, non-smoker and don’t do drugs, willing to undergo psychological and medical evaluation and willing to commit to the process for a minimum of 6 months. These all are essential requirements that a donor fulfills, so that there is no chance that someone with the problem will donate eggs. You are 28 and have chances to conceive on your own, you just need to have a healthy lifestyle.

Melissaosm
by New Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 1:54 AM

Hi all, thanks for giving advice, really appreciate to what you have written.  And yes I am living a healthy lifestyle so that it increases my chance of conceiving. Thanks for helping me out.

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Aug. 8, 2017 at 2:14 AM
So sorry. ((Hugs))
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 8:12 PM

Welcome! I've not experienced this, but I'm sure many women have. You might ask about this on the TTC group.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)