Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pull out method

Posted by on Aug. 8, 2017 at 6:19 AM
  • 7 Replies
I need help. When I was ovulating me and my SO had sex and he came on my back, then wiped with a towel and re inserted his penis back in and continued on with round 2. Is it possible I could be pregnant?? I've been having lower back pain, and feeling bloated a lot. My period is expected in the next week but I'm a little anxious to know if it could be why I'm starting to have thicker discharge that I don't have normally. Please let me know
by on Aug. 8, 2017 at 6:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LadyGigi
by Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 6:25 AM
Yes. Pregnancy is usually the result of unprotected sex.
Serenity7
by Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 7:06 AM

Without protection yes you could be pregnant

wandep
by on Aug. 8, 2017 at 12:45 PM

I see you are new to the group so welcome. :)

Quoting Kaymo21: I need help. When I was ovulating me and my SO had sex and he came on my back, then wiped with a towel and re inserted his penis back in and continued on with round 2. Is it possible I could be pregnant?? I've been having lower back pain, and feeling bloated a lot. My period is expected in the next week but I'm a little anxious to know if it could be why I'm starting to have thicker discharge that I don't have normally. Please let me know

rainiebelle
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 12:56 PM
Yes it is very Possible. Pull out method is not a good method to use if trying to prevent pregnancy. Even before he "cums" there is a cleansing drop that is released and has sperm in it. If you went for round 2 not all sperm may have been wiped off with a towel.
GlitterInTheAir
by Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 1:07 PM
It absolutely is possible, just because they came doesn't mean it's was all out yet.

I have two pullout children and one birth control baby. (Only one was a whatever happens happens baby)
KylersMom8-16-7
by Bronze Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 2:38 PM
Yes it is possible.
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Aug. 8, 2017 at 8:07 PM

Yes, you can be. Sperm can live for a short time on your bedding, on him, in you. Wiping it off after pulling out doesn't mean that he got everything. And, there is sperm in the pre-ejaculate as well.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)