Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can kids sense if your pregnant

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2017 at 8:24 PM
  • 16 Replies
Hi Everyone!!! My name is Mona. As i went into the kitchen yestarday evening to prepare a meal for my family. My baby girl who is 3 now and will be turning 4 next sunday august 20th, said to me while pointing to my stomach out of no where "Mommy thats a baby in there" i said No baby SHE SAID MOMMY BABY IN THERE IN SHE STARED AT MY STOMACH AND ME FOR A LONG TIME COULD I BE PREGNANT YOU GUYS. Could she actually sense a baby..
by on Aug. 13, 2017 at 8:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hottmomma607
by Trica on Aug. 13, 2017 at 8:31 PM
I've heard that babies can?
Are you trying to get pregnant? As I said before good luck!!

Quoting SavageQueen: Hi Everyone!!! My name is Mona. As i went into the kitchen yestarday evening to prepare a meal for my family. My baby girl who is 3 now and will be turning 4 next sunday august 20th, said to me while pointing to my stomach out of no where "Mommy thats a baby in there" i said No baby SHE SAID MOMMY BABY IN THERE IN SHE STARED AT MY STOMACH AND ME FOR A LONG TIME COULD I BE PREGNANT YOU GUYS. Could she actually sense a baby..
PaddyWhack
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2017 at 11:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I've heard it happens. Are you thinking you might be? Tested? Maybe it was just wishful thinking on her part? Kids say the darnedest things.

anchorturtle
by Member on Aug. 13, 2017 at 11:30 PM
I know dogs can and babies. So I have heard anyway.
NearSeattleMom
by Ruby Member on Aug. 14, 2017 at 12:53 AM
1 mom liked this

Mine could not.  They didn't even believe there was a baby "in there" when I was obviously pregnant!  Ha.

Mommy091411
by Member on Aug. 14, 2017 at 1:30 AM
I believe so. Before I knew I was pregnant with Dd ds was sitting on my lap and looked at me and said sissy is in there pointing at my tummy. I took a test the next morning since I was late and sure enough it was postive
MAEM012014
by New Member on Aug. 14, 2017 at 1:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Well, my DS3 has been pointing at my belly the last few days saying baby! (Didn't even know he know babies came from bellies. No one that he knows has been pregnant.) Today I took a hpt and got the faintest of positives, and would only be 3w 5d! My DH and I have been trying for over a year and a half, but have never talked about it with him. So, I don't know if that helps any, but I found it strange!
SavageQueen
by Member on Aug. 14, 2017 at 1:34 AM
I feel in my heart i may be but i dont know. It was werid right out the blue. And im late not to mention but ill be sure to take a test. shes always under me. Tonight she fell alseep on my stomach and i caught her rubbing my belly. And now one of my twin boys is following me around the house. I turn around hes right there 😂😂

Quoting Mommy091411: I believe so. Before I knew I was pregnant with Dd ds was sitting on my lap and looked at me and said sissy is in there pointing at my tummy. I took a test the next morning since I was late and sure enough it was postive
SavageQueen
by Member on Aug. 14, 2017 at 1:38 AM
Yess thats exactly what i was thinking my baby doesn't even no where babys come from. When i was pregnant with my twins she was 6 or 7 months and use to rub and pop my belly.. Now she pointing and rubing it. But i think its time i take a test thank you.

Quoting MAEM012014: Well, my DS3 has been pointing at my belly the last few days saying baby! (Didn't even know he know babies came from bellies. No one that he knows has been pregnant.) Today I took a hpt and got the faintest of positives, and would only be 3w 5d! My DH and I have been trying for over a year and a half, but have never talked about it with him. So, I don't know if that helps any, but I found it strange!
SavageQueen
by Member on Aug. 14, 2017 at 1:43 AM
Exactly and NO Ma'am 😂😂 it was just werid that she would even no where babys would be beening that she hasnt been around anyone pregnant before.

Quoting Hottmomma607: I've heard that babies can?
Are you trying to get pregnant? Aa I said before good luck!!

Quoting SavageQueen: Hi Everyone!!! My name is Mona. As i went into the kitchen yestarday evening to prepare a meal for my family. My baby girl who is 3 now and will be turning 4 next sunday august 20th, said to me while pointing to my stomach out of no where "Mommy thats a baby in there" i said No baby SHE SAID MOMMY BABY IN THERE IN SHE STARED AT MY STOMACH AND ME FOR A LONG TIME COULD I BE PREGNANT YOU GUYS. Could she actually sense a baby..
MAEM012014
by New Member on Aug. 14, 2017 at 1:50 AM
I would test!! I just kind of brushed it off, because I have tested the last 3 days, and I was getting BFN, but this afternoon after a nap I tested again, and got the slightest positive right away! I am going to the doctor's to get my levels done, because I have MCED 3 times in the last year and a half of trying.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)