Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2017 at 9:21 AM
  • 16 Replies
1 mom liked this
Hi CafeMom. I'm Claire, I have 2 beautiful little twin girls, Kate and Emma, who will be 9 in September (maybe not so little after all lol!)

I work at a daycare currently near my house, and my husband is in construction.
I am from Colorado, my husband is from Oklahoma.

Looking forward to meeting and talking to other moms on here!
by on Aug. 19, 2017 at 9:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:35 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 9:30 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Claire,
Oh how sweet on yoru twin girls.   Nice to meet you :)

Quoting ClaireJ19: Hi CafeMom. I'm Claire, I have 2 beautiful little twin girls, Kate and Emma, who will be 9 in September (maybe not so little after all lol!) I work at a daycare currently near my house, and my husband is in construction. I am from Colorado, my husband is from Oklahoma. Looking forward to meeting and talking to other moms on here!

diane1968
by Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 9:42 AM

Good morning welcome to the site. I'm Diane and I'm a stay at mom , enjoy yourself. I have one son and he's 16.

diane

ClaireJ19
by Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 10:15 AM
Thanks, glad to be here! How old are your kids? Yep, they are great kids, no one is perfect though! lol

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom Claire,Oh how sweet on yoru twin girls.   Nice to meet you :)

Quoting ClaireJ19: Hi CafeMom. I'm Claire, I have 2 beautiful little twin girls, Kate and Emma, who will be 9 in September (maybe not so little after all lol!)

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 10:17 AM

LOL . .so true .. wait/almost tweens your sare :)

My *kids* are adults :)

Quoting ClaireJ19: Thanks, glad to be here! How old are your kids? Yep, they are great kids, no one is perfect though! lol
Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom Claire,Oh how sweet on yoru twin girls.   Nice to meet you :)

Quoting ClaireJ19: Hi CafeMom. I'm Claire, I have 2 beautiful little twin girls, Kate and Emma, who will be 9 in September (maybe not so little after all lol!) I work at a daycare currently near my house, and my husband is in construction. I am from Colorado, my husband is from Oklahoma. Looking forward to meeting and talking to other moms on here!

ClaireJ19
by Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 10:32 AM
lol I can hardly wait...
Oh, so you've been through everything! lol

How old are they?

Quoting hugss:

Quoting ClaireJ19: Thanks, glad to be here! How old are your kids? Yep, they are great kids, no one is perfect though! lol

Quoting hugss:

Quoting ClaireJ19: Hi CafeMom. I'm Claire, I have 2 beautiful little twin girls, Kate and Emma, who will be 9 in September (maybe not so little after all lol!)

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 10:36 AM

LOL .. I have & survived/2 sons married & now have a grand daughter.

Are you ready for the teen/tween fun?

Quoting ClaireJ19: lol I can hardly wait... Oh, so you've been through everything! lol How old are they?
Quoting hugss:

Quoting hugss:

ClaireJ19
by Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 10:42 AM
Oh nice!
Not much I can do, it's going to happen soon anyway lol.

Quoting hugss:

LOL .. I have & survived/2 sons married & now have a grand daughter.

Are you ready for the teen/tween fun?

Quoting ClaireJ19: lol I can hardly wait...
Oh, so you've been through everything! lol

How old are they?

Quoting hugss:

Quoting hugss:

ClaireJ19
by Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 11:18 AM
Morning! Thank you!! Got a few more years before I have to deal with teenagers, lol!

Quoting diane1968:

Good morning welcome to the site. I'm Diane and I'm a stay at mom , enjoy yourself. I have one son and he's 16.

diane

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 11:19 AM

Hi Claire! Welcome!

Where in Colorado are you from? I was born in Denver.

gsmom9
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 11:22 AM

Hi Claire. Welcome. I'm Rita from Wisconsin. I have a 12 yr old boy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)