Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How did you meet your best friend?

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2017 at 8:15 PM
  • 97 Replies

How did you and your bff meet? How long have you known each other?wink

by on Aug. 21, 2017 at 8:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2017 at 8:16 PM
1 mom liked this

I met Jen at church about 27 years ago. A mutual friend introduced us saying "She's just like you!" We both groaned and said "Oh no" in unison. We've been besties ever since.

ilovemyboys84
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2017 at 8:16 PM
I met her the day she was born lol. My mom and her mom were friends since kindergarten. My moms friends mom and my pop-pop also grew up on the same street. Been friends almost 32 years
my4kids274
by Drill Sergeant Mommy on Aug. 21, 2017 at 8:18 PM

I actually met my best friend due to my son dating her daughter in high school.  I have known her for over ten years.  We are good friends and our families still hang out with each other even though our kids stopped dating years ago.  

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2017 at 8:20 PM

Oh wow, that's really cool! How far apart are you in age? Do you live near each other?

Quoting ilovemyboys84: I met her the day she was born lol. My mom and her mom were friends since kindergarten. My moms friends mom and my pop-pop also grew up on the same street. Been friends almost 32 years

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2017 at 8:21 PM

Aw, I love that! 

My cousin dated her parents' best friends' son in college, they ended up getting married!

Quoting my4kids274:

I actually met my best friend due to my son dating her daughter in high school.  I have known her for over ten years.  We are good friends and our families still hang out with each other even though our kids stopped dating years ago.  

ilovemyboys84
by Bronze Member on Aug. 21, 2017 at 8:23 PM
I am exactly one year and 20 days older lol. We dont live too close but I talk to her a lot. She has 2 girls and I have 4 boys. Told her she needs to catch up lol

Quoting amonkeymom:

Oh wow, that's really cool! How far apart are you in age? Do you live near each other?

Quoting ilovemyboys84: I met her the day she was born lol. My mom and her mom were friends since kindergarten. My moms friends mom and my pop-pop also grew up on the same street. Been friends almost 32 years

Lemon-Sunshine
by Member on Aug. 21, 2017 at 8:23 PM
We met in a preschool play date. We were 3 and have been BFFs for 30 years!
my4kids274
by Drill Sergeant Mommy on Aug. 21, 2017 at 8:27 PM

Some people actually thought it was odd that we stayed friends.  She is a great lady.  

Quoting amonkeymom:

Aw, I love that! 

My cousin dated her parents' best friends' son in college, they ended up getting married!

Quoting my4kids274:

TheRaz
by New Member on Aug. 21, 2017 at 8:45 PM
Kindergarten pick up for our girls about 5 years ago. Didn't really start getting to know her until closer to 3 years ago though... For two years we were just playdate friends.
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2017 at 9:04 PM

LOL! Yeah, she does!

I wonder if someday one of her girls and one of your boys might get together.

Quoting ilovemyboys84: I am exactly one year and 20 days older lol. We dont live too close but I talk to her a lot. She has 2 girls and I have 4 boys. Told her she needs to catch up lol
Quoting amonkeymom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)