Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Need advice on if I could be pregnant

Posted by on Sep. 4, 2017 at 3:50 PM
  • 5 Replies
So I'm 17 and I know it's kinda young and I don't fit in with all the moms on this site but I want to get advice from people who have gone through this before I freak anyone out. But me and my (now ex, but still on good terms) boyfriend had sex on august 26 and 27th which was a few days after my period ended (my cycle has never been regular) and I ovulated on Sunday. I never get any ovulation symptoms besides the difference in mucus. But I've had pms cramps with pretty bad nausea, headaches, backaches, and I'm always tired. I know that the 6 days between sex and ovulation is a long shot because of how long the sperm can live but I just have this feeling that something isn't right.
And I know that religion is a controversial topic but I've prayed about this and I got the image of a baby boy with the name Daniel and dreams are usually how god speaks to me. My mom (and I bet many other women) has had similar experiences when they were pregnant.
It's a bit too early for me to get a pregnancy test and I will get one next week but I just want to hear some of your thoughts about this.
by on Sep. 4, 2017 at 3:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Sep. 4, 2017 at 5:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Just wait until it's time to take a test.
GlitterInTheAir
by Member on Sep. 4, 2017 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Just wait until it's time to test.
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:36 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Sep. 4, 2017 at 7:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Agree w/ the others,
Wait til it's time to test :)

lyzzefrago
by Member on Sep. 4, 2017 at 8:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I know it's hard to wait when you really want something, but wait til at least 7 days after you ovulated. Don't feel uncomfortable about your age, if you do end up being pregnant it only matters how you feel.
PaddyWhack
by Bronze Member on Sep. 5, 2017 at 10:25 AM
1 mom liked this

wait it out ;-)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)