Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi from Sweden

Posted by on Sep. 19, 2017 at 5:24 AM
  • 21 Replies
2 moms liked this

Hi, I'm Bibbi from Sweden and just joined CafeMom. I'm a single mom to 4 children ages 39, 36, 8 and 5. Yes huge age gap. I also have one granddaughter born last Christmas Eve. Hope to meet other older moms and exchange experiences.

by on Sep. 19, 2017 at 5:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rainyy
by Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 5:58 AM

Hi from middle east 

welcome to cafe mom :) 

heart_n_soul
by Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 7:39 AM

Welcome to the group! My mom had a big age gap as well, my older brothers 53, 46, and I'm 26.

wandep
by Silver Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 8:21 AM

Welcome to the group. That is cool that you are from Sweden. I'm from Florida, USA. My kids are ages 11 & 14.

Quoting Bibbi1087:

Hi, I'm Bibbi from Sweden and just joined CafeMom. I'm a single mom to 4 children ages 39, 36, 8 and 5. Yes huge age gap. I also have one granddaughter born last Christmas Eve. Hope to meet other older moms and exchange experiences.

diane1968
by Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 8:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group, yes , you will meet other moms here. There are lots of groups in the site. Enjoy yourself . I'm Diane . Great to have you here.,

diane1968
by Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 8:24 AM

Where in Florida are you from, I'm from South Florida , Broward County.

Quoting wandep:

Welcome to the group. That is cool that you are from Sweden. I'm from Florida, USA. My kids are ages 11 & 14.

Quoting Bibbi1087:

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for you, join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:26 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 9:40 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Bibbi1087:

momofthem311
by Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 9:50 AM
Hello from Texas, but I am not a Texan! I hate it here actually.

What's it like in Sweden??? Have you ever been to the USA to be able to compare? I am an extremely open minded person living in a close minded place.

Do you all look at Trump as our president and just laugh at us? I would ....lol

Anyway I also have big gap in my kids ages. 15, 9, and 6 months old. I'm 42
momofthem311
by Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 9:50 AM
Hello from Texas, but I am not a Texan! I hate it here actually.

What's it like in Sweden??? Have you ever been to the USA to be able to compare? I am an extremely open minded person living in a close minded place.

Do you all look at Trump as our president and just laugh at us? I would ....lol

Anyway I also have big gap in my kids ages. 15, 9, and 6 months old. I'm 42
Greenbird15
by Member on Sep. 19, 2017 at 10:08 AM

Hello Bibbi! welcome to cafemom I'm Jenny I have an 8yo and an almost 2yo. I just wanted to say hi and welcome. I loved the horror film 'Let the Right One In' the original one from Sweden-so scary! Anyway much love from Chicagoland, Illinois USA

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Sep. 19, 2017 at 10:16 AM
Welcome! Wow, yes that is a gap. But children are a joy!

Quoting Bibbi1087:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)