Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is your favorite thing about autumn?

Posted by on Sep. 25, 2017 at 8:13 PM
  • 24 Replies

falling_leaves

What's your favorite thing about fall? 

by on Sep. 25, 2017 at 8:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 8:14 PM

I love the colors of the season... the oranges and reds and golds are so beautiful! I will miss the green of spring and summer though.

I also love being able to comfortably wear sweaters again. Although.... I'm not looking forward to needing my coat or to wearing socks regularly again with the cooler weather.

WildWonder
by Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 8:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Temperature drop!!!

I HATE summer and hate being hot.
Stetsons-mommy
by Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 8:19 PM
The colors, it's not hot...i hate the heat. The smells, the rain aaaahhhhhh
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 8:20 PM

I know a lot of people like you. One of my good friends lives for winter, which I always find funny because she doesn't ski or really enjoy the snow, but she LOVES the colder weather.

What do you dislike about fall?

Quoting WildWonder: Temperature drop!!! I HATE summer and hate being hot.

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 8:21 PM

Yes, the rain... I love the smell of the rain!

It's been rainy here the last couple of days. I will say, the cooler air coming in my bedroom window when I'm sleeping feels amazing on my face!

Quoting Stetsons-mommy: The colors, it's not hot...i hate the heat. The smells, the rain aaaahhhhhh

GiMiNiDiViSiON
by New Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 8:23 PM

I always loved how the leaves chang colors, an How the air is crisp and freash...

Stetsons-mommy
by Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 8:41 PM
1 mom liked this
I love that!!

Quoting amonkeymom:

Yes, the rain... I love the smell of the rain!

It's been rainy here the last couple of days. I will say, the cooler air coming in my bedroom window when I'm sleeping feels amazing on my face!

Quoting Stetsons-mommy: The colors, it's not hot...i hate the heat. The smells, the rain aaaahhhhhh

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 8:55 PM

Do you ever go and see the aspens changing color or anything like that?

Quoting GiMiNiDiViSiON:

I always loved how the leaves chang colors, an How the air is crisp and freash...

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 9:30 PM

Less humidity, pleasant temperatures, the leaves changing colors. Baking apple cake.

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Sep. 25, 2017 at 9:32 PM

I was thinking the same thing a couple evenings ago when we visited friends, it was so nice to not have to wear a coat that would have to be hung up or put someplace.

Quoting amonkeymom:

I love the colors of the season... the oranges and reds and golds are so beautiful! I will miss the green of spring and summer though.

I also love being able to comfortably wear sweaters again. Although.... I'm not looking forward to needing my coat or to wearing socks regularly again with the cooler weather.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)