Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plans for today

Posted by on Sep. 26, 2017 at 8:19 AM
  • 20 Replies
1 mom liked this
What are you doing today (Tuesday)?

Good morning...
Getting the kids off to school, cleaning n laundry, and my dad is coming to help me put my glider swing together that I got for my screen porch. I can't wait. 😁 The kids have music lessons today but it's still home. Hope y'all have a good day.
by on Sep. 26, 2017 at 8:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Linda_Runs
by Bronze Member on Sep. 26, 2017 at 8:28 AM

My 12 year old is now in class.  This year she started as a walking student.  I will be taking my 10 year old in a few minutes.  Today is much a work in my home office day but I need to hit the courthouse for a quick filing.

OhSara87
by Bronze Member on Sep. 26, 2017 at 8:33 AM
Spent most of last week in the hospital and finally home. Only have two of my three kids back with us. Dd who's 3 is still with my mom and grandparents. She'll be home later today.

I have a dr apt this afternoon and right now in bed with my newborn enjoying much needed snuggles
wandep
by Silver Member on Sep. 26, 2017 at 8:59 AM
1 mom liked this
Have a good day

Quoting Linda_Runs:

My 12 year old is now in class.  This year she started as a walking student.  I will be taking my 10 year old in a few minutes.  Today is much a work in my home office day but I need to hit the courthouse for a quick filing.

wandep
by Silver Member on Sep. 26, 2017 at 9:00 AM
Congrats on the baby.

Quoting OhSara87: Spent most of last week in the hospital and finally home. Only have two of my three kids back with us. Dd who's 3 is still with my mom and grandparents. She'll be home later today.

I have a dr apt this afternoon and right now in bed with my newborn enjoying much needed snuggles
Linda_Runs
by Bronze Member on Sep. 26, 2017 at 9:03 AM

You too.  Do you work outside the home?

Quoting wandep: Have a good day
Quoting Linda_Runs:

BRhapsody
by Member on Sep. 26, 2017 at 9:26 AM

I got my older kids off to school, right now my youngest is still sleeping, so I'm trying to find a new OB. Hopefully 3rd time is the charm!! The first two I saw were worthless. Then we have an assortment of extra curricular activities this afternoon. 

daisy45
by on Sep. 26, 2017 at 9:49 AM

A glider swing sounds nice!

SuperPickle
by Ruby Member on Sep. 26, 2017 at 10:38 AM

Kids are up and off to school. I have a bit of schoolwork to do myself. Some basic chores then I am laying low, feeling a cold coming on and it is creeping into my ears. Ick.

It is DH's best friends bday and we are supposed to go to dinner at his house. Hoping I can knock this crap down with emergen-c and AC vinegar LOL.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Friday at 11:36 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Sep. 26, 2017 at 11:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Enjoy your day :)

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Friday at 11:36 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Sep. 26, 2017 at 11:55 AM

Not too much I don't think :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)