Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Time to decorate!

Posted by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 11:32 AM
  • 10 Replies

Do you normally decorate for Fall or Halloween? What type of decorations do you use? I usually decorate for Fall on October 1st so I'll pull some stuff out of the garage this weekend.  I have a few prelit pumpkins I'll put up around the house.  Some Fall decor for the kitchen and kitchen table, Harvest wreath on my front door and I may get a Fall themed welcome mat.

by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 11:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Stetsons-mommy
by Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 11:33 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't do much decorating. We put pumpkins for each of the kids on the front porch but that's about it.
Bmat
by Emerald Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 12:35 PM

This reminds me that I do have a ceramic jack o lantern that I need to locate and set out.

PrincessAsmommy
by Silver Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 1:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Deorating this time of the year can be hit or miss for us. It all depends on how busy, and healthy, we are at the beginning of Oct. I do have a fall swag that I've put on the door and this year I've made plans with the kids to do some decorating for Thanksgiving. We don't get Trick or Treaters so we don't usually decorate for Halloween.

NikoleW
by Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 7:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I love to decorate for Halloween and Christmas. I usually put decorations onto the windows and door. Nothing really on tables because of toddler running around. I do have a few plastic snow globes he's allowed to touch.
OctoberReign
by Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 11:44 PM
2 moms liked this
Oh yes. Holiday decorating is what I LIVE for. My kids are really killing my Halloween decorating game though. My style is super terrifyingly scary, but they don’t like scary stuff. They just can’t handle it. So, until they’re older I have to just stick with the kid friendly decor. A few inflatables, lots of pumpkins, corn stocks, bales of hay, mums, and some spider webs.
lapcounter
Amazing weekend, now to plan our next getaway.....
Yesterday at 10:39 AM
by Super Mom on Sep. 30, 2017 at 5:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes I do my living room is cute 💚🖤
tinisara
by New Member on Sep. 30, 2017 at 8:35 AM
1 mom liked this

This my first year decorating as we just moved into a house for the first time.  I ordered these http://amzn.to/2yyOhy3 a few days ago from amazon and set them up in the yard before picking up my son.  When we arrived home from school my son was super excited!  

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:35 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Oct. 3, 2017 at 2:48 AM

Not anymore :)

wandep
by on Oct. 3, 2017 at 8:07 AM
1 mom liked this

I just have a few fall decorations on the inside. My mom bought me 3 mums for my front door area and I have my fall flag out. :)

wandep
by on Oct. 3, 2017 at 8:08 AM

Those are cute.

Quoting tinisara:

This my first year decorating as we just moved into a house for the first time.  I ordered these http://amzn.to/2yyOhy3 a few days ago from amazon and set them up in the yard before picking up my son.  When we arrived home from school my son was super excited!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)