Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All 3 of my sons (21,16,14)

Posted by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 5:28 PM
  • 28 Replies

have gone to work,lol. Yes, even including the 14 year old....They aren't actually "working".They volunteered to work Terror on the Coast during the weekends (Mississippi's haunted house) with my baby brother's family,until Halloween.So,for the first time in at least a month nobody but hubby and I are home...It's SO quiet,lol.

What are you guys doing?

Thought for the day :

Women are angels and when someone breaks our wings we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We are flexible that way.

by on Sep. 29, 2017 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmat
by Emerald Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:31 PM

Very cool that they are doing this!!

Enjoy the peace. :) :)

I actually have nothing planned for the weekend other than cleaning- it seems strange. :)

Quoting brandyblx:

have gone to work,lol. Yes, even including the 14 year old....They aren't actually "working".They volunteered to work Terror on the Coast during the weekends (Mississippi's haunted house) with my baby brother's family,until Halloween.So,for the first time in at least a month nobody but hubby and I are home...It's SO quiet,lol.

What are you guys doing?

shyone_91786
by Silver Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 8:33 PM
Thats cool I am going to a BBQ for my dd 18th birthday
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 10:00 PM
3 moms liked this

Got my first picture of the night,lol. My oldest and my brother's wife...

Quoting Bmat:

I actually have nothing planned for the weekend other than cleaning- it seems strange. :)

Quoting brandyblx:

What are you guys doing?

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 10:12 PM

Tell her happy b-day....

Quoting shyone_91786: Thats cool I am going to a BBQ for my dd 18th birthday

shyone_91786
by Silver Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this
I will thanks

Quoting brandyblx:

Tell her happy b-day....

Quoting shyone_91786: Thats cool I am going to a BBQ for my dd 18th birthday

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 10:44 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL!! and yuck!! LOL!

Quoting brandyblx:

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting brandyblx:

What are you guys doing?

brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Sep. 29, 2017 at 11:35 PM
1 mom liked this

Totally agree.Lol

Quoting Bmat:

LOL!! and yuck!! LOL!

Quoting brandyblx:

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting brandyblx:

What are you guys doing?

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Sep. 30, 2017 at 12:08 PM
1 mom liked this

That injury on your son's head looks so realistic!

Quoting brandyblx:

Totally agree.Lol

Quoting Bmat:

LOL!! and yuck!! LOL!

Quoting brandyblx:

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting brandyblx:

What are you guys doing?

cowboygal
by Gold Member on Sep. 30, 2017 at 1:14 PM
1 mom liked this
My parents just left after a weeks visit, Dh is sleeping since he works 3rds and he works tonight, the kids are playing on their laptops and I am watching SVU. Enjoying the cool air outside. I love fall. It was 31 degrees this morning. Love it!
brandyblx
by Platinum Member on Sep. 30, 2017 at 11:09 PM
1 mom liked this

This is my brother,his wife and their daughter. Cool,huh?

Quoting Bmat:

That injury on your son's head looks so realistic!

Quoting brandyblx:

Totally agree.Lol

Quoting Bmat:

LOL!! and yuck!! LOL!

Quoting brandyblx:

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting brandyblx:

What are you guys doing?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)