Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you believe in ghosts or spirits?

Posted by on Oct. 16, 2017 at 7:48 AM
  • 92 Replies

Do you believe in ghosts or spirits?
Have you ever had a paranormal experience?

ghost

by on Oct. 16, 2017 at 7:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof337
by Stephanie on Oct. 16, 2017 at 9:41 AM
No
Years ago,when we lived in Me,hubby and I had a spat.A small vase that was on top of a cabinet with ledge in front,flew off,bounced on ground a few times,but didn't break.
goatmom4
by Silver Member on Oct. 16, 2017 at 9:43 AM
Sortof I hope my sister who has passed is around
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:28 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Oct. 16, 2017 at 9:44 AM

Well that is interesting it didn't break ..

Quoting momof337: No Years ago,when we lived in Me,hubby and I had a spat.A small vase that was on top of a cabinet with ledge in front,flew off,bounced on ground a few times,but didn't break.

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Oct. 16, 2017 at 9:45 AM

Sorry for your loss ..

Quoting goatmom4: Sortof I hope my sister who has passed is around

taiyo218
by Member on Oct. 16, 2017 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this
I think it's possible. I'm not sure.
fern624
by Member on Oct. 16, 2017 at 9:50 AM
2 moms liked this

yes I do believe in both. We had a little boy spirit the would come in the back door and walk around then leave thur the front door.

wandep
by on Oct. 16, 2017 at 9:51 AM

No

Marinefranksmom
by on Oct. 16, 2017 at 9:54 AM
Not really but I have an open mind. The closest thing to a "paranormal" experience I've had would have been at her funeral: my Mom passed 9 years ago at age 81. I was sitting next to her casket during her funeral Mass, crying, and I heard her voice in my head saying, "it's OK, honey, I'm all right". I never will forget that. Next to that would be: my younger brother passed 2 years after Mom, and we were very close. His wish was to have his ashes scattered off Cape Cod where he owned a home. On the day his wife and daughter went to do that, I was sitting in my back yard, crying. Each time I began to cry, the breeze blew through the trees. When I stopped crying, the breeze stopped. This happened several times, and I remember thinking it was my brother trying to dry my tears. My Dad passed almost 25 years ago, but I often see him in my dreams and when I do, he is always sitting next to be in my car as we drive along, and we are just chatting. I rarely sat alone in the car with Dad, we were always in the car as a family, but I always thought of my Dad, since I was a little kid, as my Guardian Angel, so I believe he is still watching over me.
hugss

by Sapphire Member on Oct. 16, 2017 at 9:54 AM

You may be right ;)

Quoting taiyo218: I think it's possible. I'm not sure.

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Oct. 16, 2017 at 9:55 AM

How interesting ;)

Quoting fern624:

yes I do believe in both. We had a little boy spirit the would come in the back door and walk around then leave thur the front door.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)