Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Reliving my childhood!

Posted by on Oct. 18, 2017 at 8:32 PM
  • 4 Replies
Anyone watching the NEW Dynasty tonight?! I’m going to try lol. I remember my mama watching it when I was growing up! They already killed JR for good guess I’ll see who they kill now haha! Next I suspect they will bring back Knots Landing!
by on Oct. 18, 2017 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:32 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Oct. 18, 2017 at 8:58 PM

Aww . .enjoy :)

Quoting Wynniebear: Anyone watching the NEW Dynasty tonight?! I’m going to try lol. I remember my mama watching it when I was growing up! They already killed JR for good guess I’ll see who they kill now haha! Next I suspect they will bring back Knots Landing!

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Oct. 18, 2017 at 11:21 PM

I am glad you are enjoying it.

I never watched the original, nor this one. :)

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Oct. 19, 2017 at 12:04 AM
We started watching the first episode.
the original was so good.

Quoting Wynniebear: Anyone watching the NEW Dynasty tonight?! I’m going to try lol. I remember my mama watching it when I was growing up! They already killed JR for good guess I’ll see who they kill now haha! Next I suspect they will bring back Knots Landing!
wandep
by on Oct. 19, 2017 at 8:02 AM

Oh..I wish I would have known about it. I saw Dynasty listed but just figured it was a rerun. :( Boo! I'll have to remember it next week. lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)