Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi ya’ll

Posted by on Oct. 19, 2017 at 4:43 PM
  • 11 Replies
I’m new I have no clue what I’m doing, but this site sounded fun. My name is Misty, I’m happily married coming up on 6 years, we have a little boy that is 4, and just started preschool! (Yay me)

Anyway I live in Maine and well I’m not a fan. Haha, it’s too cold for my liking.
by on Oct. 19, 2017 at 4:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmat
by Emerald Member on Oct. 19, 2017 at 4:48 PM

Hi, Misty!

Welcome to the group and to CafeMom!

When I first joined here, I tried clicking around to see what was going on. LOL!

Quoting Empty_silence: I’m new I have no clue what I’m doing, but this site sounded fun. My name is Misty, I’m happily married coming up on 6 years, we have a little boy that is 4, and just started preschool! (Yay me) Anyway I live in Maine and well I’m not a fan. Haha, it’s too cold for my liking.

Empty_silence
by on Oct. 19, 2017 at 4:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks, I’m sure that’s what I’ll be doing.

Quoting Bmat:

Hi, Misty!

Welcome to the group and to CafeMom!

When I first joined here, I tried clicking around to see what was going on. LOL!

Quoting Empty_silence: I’m new I have no clue what I’m doing, but this site sounded fun. My name is Misty, I’m happily married coming up on 6 years, we have a little boy that is 4, and just started preschool! (Yay me)

Anyway I live in Maine and well I’m not a fan. Haha, it’s too cold for my liking.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:32 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Oct. 19, 2017 at 5:06 PM

Welcome to CafeMom Misty,
Are you able to be at home w/ your little boy?
Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Empty_silence: I’m new I have no clue what I’m doing, but this site sounded fun. My name is Misty, I’m happily married coming up on 6 years, we have a little boy that is 4, and just started preschool! (Yay me) Anyway I live in Maine and well I’m not a fan. Haha, it’s too cold for my liking.

Empty_silence
by on Oct. 19, 2017 at 7:19 PM
I work at home so yes.

Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom Misty,Are you able to be at home w/ your little boy?Nice to meet you :)

Quoting Empty_silence: I’m new I have no clue what I’m doing, but this site sounded fun. My name is Misty, I’m happily married coming up on 6 years, we have a little boy that is 4, and just started preschool! (Yay me)

hugss

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Oct. 19, 2017 at 7:21 PM

That's terrific!  you must love that :)

Quoting Empty_silence: I work at home so yes.
Quoting hugss:

Welcome to CafeMom Misty,Are you able to be at home w/ your little boy?Nice to meet you :)

Empty_silence
by on Oct. 19, 2017 at 7:22 PM
Very much! I work at night when my son is sleeping

Quoting hugss:

Quoting hugss:

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Oct. 19, 2017 at 7:23 PM

Nice!  What kind of work do you do?

Quoting Empty_silence: Very much! I work at night when my son is sleeping
Quoting hugss:

Quoting hugss:

Empty_silence
by on Oct. 19, 2017 at 7:33 PM
It’s called Healthy Hands Cooking.

Quoting hugss:

Quoting hugss:

hugss

by Sapphire Member on Oct. 19, 2017 at 7:35 PM

Sounds interesting ;)

Quoting Empty_silence: It’s called Healthy Hands Cooking.
Quoting hugss:

Quoting hugss:

Empty_silence
by on Oct. 19, 2017 at 7:39 PM
It’s fun. It shows families healthy eating and nutrition

Quoting hugss:

Sounds interesting ;)

Quoting Empty_silence: It’s called Healthy Hands Cooking.

Quoting hugss:

Quoting hugss:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)