Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help mama's !!

Posted by on Oct. 23, 2017 at 4:12 AM
  • 6 Replies
I cannot stop thinking that baby #2 is a girl !! I've researched everything on the Internet and everything mostly leads to my baby being a girl, it's like an obsession lol because I really do feel like this baby is a girl I never had such a strong feeling before with my son's gender but this baby I dream about it and think about the baby being a girl ever since I found out I was pregnant ! I am currently 10 weeks and I find out through blood test November 11 if we have a healthy baby girl or boy . Here is my scan from 9 weeks 5 days heart rate went from 138 first visit to now 176 what do you mama's think , is my gut and heart feeling right ?
by on Oct. 23, 2017 at 4:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
lucky2Beeme
by Platinum Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 6:25 AM
1 mom liked this

My gut says your pregnant . Sorry that all I have :0 Congrats.

wandep
by Silver Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 8:26 AM

Welcome to Cafemom. Your picture didn't post...I would just wait and see once you are further along to find out what it is. :)  Congrats!

Quoting Ellagriffin: I cannot stop thinking that baby #2 is a girl !! I've researched everything on the Internet and everything mostly leads to my baby being a girl, it's like an obsession lol because I really do feel like this baby is a girl I never had such a strong feeling before with my son's gender but this baby I dream about it and think about the baby being a girl ever since I found out I was pregnant ! I am currently 10 weeks and I find out through blood test November 11 if we have a healthy baby girl or boy . Here is my scan from 9 weeks 5 days heart rate went from 138 first visit to now 176 what do you mama's think , is my gut and heart feeling right ?

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:34 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 9:03 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Let us know when you find out :)

Quoting Ellagriffin: I cannot stop thinking that baby #2 is a girl !! I've researched everything on the Internet and everything mostly leads to my baby being a girl, it's like an obsession lol because I really do feel like this baby is a girl I never had such a strong feeling before with my son's gender but this baby I dream about it and think about the baby being a girl ever since I found out I was pregnant ! I am currently 10 weeks and I find out through blood test November 11 if we have a healthy baby girl or boy . Here is my scan from 9 weeks 5 days heart rate went from 138 first visit to now 176 what do you mama's think , is my gut and heart feeling right ?

-DancingQueen-
by Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 10:54 AM
You'll find out soon.
amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 7:00 PM

No way to know for absolute certain until baby is actually born, unless you do an amnio/blood tests.

Girl or boy, either is pretty darn exciting!

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Oct. 23, 2017 at 7:29 PM

I was sure my youngest would be a girl, I even argued with the doctor when HE was born. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)