Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Confused

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2017 at 9:40 PM
  • 12 Replies
I have been with my kids dad for 5 years since I was 16. He was 34 at the time. We have two kids together. We moved into his house a year ago this month. I do everything for him. Cook,clean,make his lunches for work,take care of the children,sweep, mop on my hands and knees. We haven't had sex in 7 months. Last week he toldme I was a fat ugly a** wh*** and he couldn't stand to look at my face anymore. He wanted me gone but not the kids(as if i would leave my children) i told him we had nowhwre to go. Well he won't talk about it anymore and acts like nothing happened. It has happened at least 7 times in the last 6 months of him kicking me out. I don't know what to do. Any advice ia greatly appreciated.
by on Nov. 15, 2017 at 9:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 15, 2017 at 9:49 PM

Hugs! I am so sorry you are going through this. First of all he should be in jail. 

It's time to make plans to get out. You need to call family, friends or even a women's shelter in your area. Get help to get on your feet and raise your kids yourself.

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Nov. 15, 2017 at 9:58 PM
Where's your family?
Contact shelters in your area and leave with your children.
Bmat
by Emerald Member on Nov. 15, 2017 at 11:20 PM
1 mom liked this

You need to get out of the relationship and move forward on your own. Get job training, build up a bank account in your own name. Don't move out unless he gets physically abusive (and then get pictures and a police report) and unless you are in fear that he'll get physical, because then he can get you for abandonment. So get a lawyer- ask at a shelter which lawyers would advise you.

These opinions are my own and I can't say they are good advice or not- just what I have observed with other relationships.

Were you below the age of consent in your state at 16? This is a different matter that needs legal help. Good luck.

pam4him
by New Member on Nov. 18, 2017 at 7:46 PM

I am so sorry for the tough situation.  It sounds like something has certainly changed in him.  Could there be some stress at work? Are there other things that have changed, certain new habits or secrecy?  Would he consider couples counseling?  Another thought is that some might consider this verbal abuse.  If you feel it is, and/or are worried it could get physical, there is help for you and your kids.  You can contact the National Domestic Violence Hotline for guidance.  Prayers for peace and safety.

StarFishQueen
by New Member on Nov. 18, 2017 at 9:51 PM

Leave.

Sams8monkies
by Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 5:38 AM
In jail for what?

Quoting LancesMom:

Hugs! I am so sorry you are going through this. First of all he should be in jail. 

It's time to make plans to get out. You need to call family, friends or even a women's shelter in your area. Get help to get on your feet and raise your kids yourself.

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 9:50 AM

You said "I was 16. He was 34"

He was 34 and you were 16? That's why!

Quoting Sams8monkies: In jail for what?
Quoting LancesMom:

bluebunnybabe
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 9:54 AM
What should he be in jail for? Did op edit her post?

Quoting LancesMom:

bluebunnybabe
by Bronze Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 9:55 AM
That’s not op & the age difference isn’t illegal everywhere.

Quoting LancesMom:

Quoting LancesMom:

Sams8monkies
by Member on Nov. 19, 2017 at 10:08 AM
Ok swear I read this post 3 times, how did I miss that? Lol

Quoting LancesMom:

Quoting LancesMom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)