Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Too soon?

Posted by on Nov. 21, 2017 at 10:03 AM
  • 7 Replies

I'm pregnant! Yay! But very confused. I woke up this morning and felt horrible, almost like I was hung over, and I threw up as soon as I got out of bed, so I called out of work. We've been trying for a few months to get pregnant, so I have a ton of pregnancy tests in the hopes of being able to use them soon, and decided to take one just to  prove that this wasn't what was going on. But holy crap, it was positive! I still can't quite believe it. I didn't believe it, which is why I took every test I had (8 in total) and they were all positive. Now, what is confusing me is that my last period was on October 28th. I'm only about 3 weeks and 3 days pregnant, and I got immediate, very dark positive lines and fast positives on digital tests as well. Plus, the symptoms! Nausea, headache, cramping, vomiting, isn't it way too early for all this?! And yes, this is my first pregnancy!

by on Nov. 21, 2017 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
GAPeach83
by Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 10:49 AM

It's different for everyone.  I found out I was pregnant when I was 6 weeks along but had no symptoms other than being really tired. Schedule an appointment with your OB just to be sure and find out exactly how far along you are.  I've heard of people being pregnant but having a period.  Congratulations, by the way!

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 1:03 PM

I was sick with my first at a very early time.

amonkeymom
by Platinum Member on Nov. 21, 2017 at 7:39 PM

Congratulations! You probably ovulated sooner than you thought. 

mommylife34
by on Nov. 22, 2017 at 12:32 AM
I was from month one to month 9 sick as a dog . It was bad. But he made it at 9lbs 10 oz

Quoting BooBooBoom:

I'm pregnant! Yay! But very confused. I woke up this morning and felt horrible, almost like I was hung over, and I threw up as soon as I got out of bed, so I called out of work. We've been trying for a few months to get pregnant, so I have a ton of pregnancy tests in the hopes of being able to use them soon, and decided to take one just to  prove that this wasn't what was going on. But holy crap, it was positive! I still can't quite believe it. I didn't believe it, which is why I took every test I had (8 in total) and they were all positive. Now, what is confusing me is that my last period was on October 28th. I'm only about 3 weeks and 3 days pregnant, and I got immediate, very dark positive lines and fast positives on digital tests as well. Plus, the symptoms! Nausea, headache, cramping, vomiting, isn't it way too early for all this?! And yes, this is my first pregnancy!

mommylife34
by on Nov. 22, 2017 at 12:33 AM
Schedule with obgyn and you will soon find out where you are exactly.

Quoting BooBooBoom:

Umi12
by New Member on Nov. 22, 2017 at 1:01 AM
Hi there!
I think you are safe lol I remember I took 6 tests. I took one test 2 wks after conceiving and it was negative but for some reason i looked at it again to find it had turned positive after the time frame. This had never happened so i took more tests a week later and all positive. Best wishes for you!!! Set up you're app :)
sissyboogs
by Katie on Nov. 22, 2017 at 1:06 AM
I had morning sickness that started about a week before my missed period the first time and almost 2 weeks before my missed period the second time. The first pregnancy, my doctor did a vaginal ultrasound at my first appointment because he was sure I was having multiples with how early and strong my symptoms were. I figure my body is just really sensitive to pregnancy or something, lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)