Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ThankFul About Anything? Or Not.

Posted by on Nov. 22, 2017 at 5:27 AM
  • 11 Replies

Only thing I can think of is getting a small break from taking care of someone, just in time because ,NOT happy or thankful I fell on stairs breaking my foot and back, now in a cast and very uncomfortable brace.

by on Nov. 22, 2017 at 5:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bmat
by Emerald Member on Nov. 22, 2017 at 8:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh dear. This has to be so painful and uncomfortable for you. I wish you a smooth recovery.

Quoting pd017f:

Only thing I can think of is getting a small break from taking care of someone, just in time because ,NOT happy or thankful I fell on stairs breaking my foot and back, now in a cast and very uncomfortable brace.

pd017f
by Member on Nov. 22, 2017 at 9:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you so much , More uncomfortable than anything add right in the middle of holidays and a move, everything in boxes cant do a thing, Will head up to the new place and just resit trying to put things away Ugh!!!

Enjoy the holidays for me!!!

Quoting Bmat:

Oh dear. This has to be so painful and uncomfortable for you. I wish you a smooth recovery.

Quoting pd017f:

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:29 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Nov. 22, 2017 at 10:33 PM

so sorry,
Hugs to you :)

Quoting pd017f:

Hottmomma607
by Trica on Nov. 22, 2017 at 11:32 PM
((hugs))
Speedy recovery.

Quoting pd017f:

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Nov. 23, 2017 at 9:35 AM

((gentle hugs))

Quoting pd017f:

Thank you so much , More uncomfortable than anything add right in the middle of holidays and a move, everything in boxes cant do a thing, Will head up to the new place and just resit trying to put things away Ugh!!!

Enjoy the holidays for me!!!

Quoting Bmat:

Quoting pd017f:

cleokitty14
by Bronze Member on Nov. 24, 2017 at 6:08 AM
3 moms liked this

Ouch; so sorry to hear that ... but you are alive!  I'm thankful for that.

I just had (left) knee replacement & even though I am still having a lot of pain & have a long way to go to get back to 'normal' ... I'm thankful I am able to do it and am looking forward to getting through it all (I had the right knee done 2 years ago) and walking better & being basically pain-free in both knees.

I'm also very thankful for every day that God allows me to wake up and just 'enjoy' being alive period.  He never said life would be easy ... and it hasn't always been easy ... but he's been beside me through it all; even when I chose to not see Him!

My family (immediate & extended) and my friends are also a big part of my life; without them I'd probably not made it through a lot of the harder days.

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Nov. 24, 2017 at 6:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Hugs
boymomma07
by on Nov. 25, 2017 at 12:37 AM
2 moms liked this
Wow how did this happen? That's terrible!

Quoting pd017f:

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Nov. 25, 2017 at 2:54 AM
Pray you recover soon that’s terrible.
pd017f
by Member on Nov. 26, 2017 at 4:47 PM

Thank you even with all that and support the injuries can way on us, rest and taking time to rest. How it happened , new environment , dark missed a step broke foot and back getting a cast this Monday if swelling is down . Did get night lights to avoid that,

Quoting cleokitty14:

Ouch; so sorry to hear that ... but you are alive!  I'm thankful for that.

I just had (left) knee replacement & even though I am still having a lot of pain & have a long way to go to get back to 'normal' ... I'm thankful I am able to do it and am looking forward to getting through it all (I had the right knee done 2 years ago) and walking better & being basically pain-free in both knees.

I'm also very thankful for every day that God allows me to wake up and just 'enjoy' being alive period.  He never said life would be easy ... and it hasn't always been easy ... but he's been beside me through it all; even when I chose to not see Him!

My family (immediate & extended) and my friends are also a big part of my life; without them I'd probably not made it through a lot of the harder days.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)