Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

seasonique, amythst birth control reviews?

Posted by on Dec. 6, 2017 at 11:32 AM
  • 3 Replies

Has anyone tried seasonique or amythst? I've been on sprintec and skipping the last week and going to a new pack because I get extremely sick if i do the sugar pills. Well my insurance will not refill sprintec anymore since I need it before the true refill date, so they want to switch me. I've been all over online. I saw a lot of bad reviews for seasonique and very few for amythst. Amythst had another brand I forget (started with L) but it was discontinued, which kind of scares me as to why it was discounted lol so anyone with reviews?

by on Dec. 6, 2017 at 11:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
lilmacmama20
by Gold Member on Dec. 6, 2017 at 11:49 AM

I take it no problems no side effects
illogicalkat
by Member on Dec. 6, 2017 at 2:47 PM

People tend not to leave reviews for birth control unless they have a bad experience, I wouldn't worry too much about that. 

Hormonal birth contorl pills are mostly the same drug repackaged under different names. You shouldn't have any problems switching over. 

jen139222
by Member on Dec. 7, 2017 at 1:39 PM

Thank you. So if I'm switching from sprintec to say seasonque without any gaps I'm good with protection right away? I'm going to call my doctor later today when I'm off work. I never switched before lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)