Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm pregnant with lots of problems

Posted by on Dec. 7, 2017 at 9:18 AM
  • 15 Replies
My husband and I have lots of problem
We want get divorced
But yesterday I realized I'm pregnant
Now I in love with him but we have argument most of the time
What should I do 😭
by on Dec. 7, 2017 at 9:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
browncoat
by Member on Dec. 7, 2017 at 9:19 AM

I don't think babies ever solved anyone's relationship problems. Have you tried counseling yet?

Mahr0000
by New Member on Dec. 7, 2017 at 9:21 AM
Yes I have done it once time
Mahr0000
by New Member on Dec. 7, 2017 at 9:30 AM
I really need your help
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Dec. 7, 2017 at 9:33 AM
Counseling.
And if it still not working there's no marriage.
H20lady
by New Member on Dec. 7, 2017 at 2:31 PM
My husband and I went through that and we tried counseling. We did separate and we realized that we wanted to be together. We are expecting baby number 2 and there are still issues but we are stronger than ever before.
godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Dec. 7, 2017 at 5:02 PM
This is my husband & I also, we want to get a divorce but I don’t want to break my vows I made to him. We really don’t get along anymore, him not having a job (being lazy) has really put a strain on our marriage. I don’t look at him a a man anymore I hate I feel like this but I can’t help my feelings.

Work it out/ talk it out/ marriage counseling.. How long have y’all been married?
cleokitty14
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2017 at 2:09 AM

Touchy thing here.  More couseling might help, but both of you have to really listen & take in her advice/help; you really have to honest & up front with whoever is your couseler.  And your dh needs to get a job; it may not be the job her wants, but at this point it really doesn't matter; he just needs to get something.  He needs to win back your respect; it sounds like that is lost.  

Melreed2017
by Member on Dec. 8, 2017 at 3:47 PM
I’m so sorry to hear that. I hope everything works out.
olliesmommy2
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2017 at 3:49 PM
I can't tell you what you should do, But I can very honestly say that if this was my situation, as much as it would hurt, I would not be having a child with a man that I'm not happy with and we both want a divorce. I just can't see how this will be a very easy or positive situation or environment to bring a child into.
Malissa1578
by Bronze Member on Dec. 8, 2017 at 3:52 PM

Babies don't solve the problems. If you want to stay together then you both need to work on the marriage and go to councelling regularly and do the work it will take to get past your issues in your marriage. If you cannot work to resolve the issues together than get a divorce. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)