Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm pregnant with lots of problems

Posted by   + Show Post
My husband and I have lots of problem
We want get divorced
But yesterday I realized I'm pregnant
Now I in love with him but we have argument most of the time
What should I do 😭
by on Dec. 7, 2017 at 9:18 AM
Replies (11-17):
Raggedylaura
by Member on Dec. 8, 2017 at 4:21 PM

sometimes Christian based resources help....sometimes not so much if there is severe abuse.

Like www.nogreaterjoy.com (created to be his helpmeet, book)

www.transformedwife.com or www.thetransformedwife.com......  

marriage has lots of problems sometimes like need of www.infiedlityhealing.com.....

Whatever the case may be, I am sure "anger" is the culprit enemy which unless it is controled will make all marriage difficult.

Clarity-1
by Member on Dec. 8, 2017 at 6:40 PM
Marriage is not an easy sacrament to make. Through the worst of times anyone would think divorce. Everyone has their own limitations and interpretations on marriage. If both of you wish to remain married, then a lot of compromise and work most each be put in. One thing that is crucial to keep in mind is that you not stay married for the children. That is the worst mistake to make. Your kids will grow up and lead separate lives of their own and leave the home. It will be you both alone when this happens. Last, it is better to come from a broken home than live in one. I hope that your marriage resolves. God forbid it does not, you all (including the children) will be ok with continued love and unison co-parenting. Good luck!

Quoting Mahr0000: My husband and I have lots of problem
We want get divorced
But yesterday I realized I'm pregnant
Now I in love with him but we have argument most of the time
What should I do 😭
BooBooBoom
by on Dec. 9, 2017 at 7:00 AM

I don't think a baby is a fix for marital problems, nor should having another child change the course of your decisions previously made. 

MyKids_RMyLife
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2017 at 5:53 PM

I do agree with this...

Quoting virginiamama71: Counseling. And if it still not working there's no marriage.

MyKids_RMyLife
by Silver Member on Dec. 9, 2017 at 5:53 PM

But I also agree with this

Quoting BooBooBoom:

I don't think a baby is a fix for marital problems, nor should having another child change the course of your decisions previously made. 

Kimcg
by New Member on Dec. 11, 2017 at 11:19 AM

Congratulations, a child is always a blessing, even in hard times!  =)  Stop arguing.  A kind answer turns away wrath.  It becomes a habit and can ruin a marriage.  It is better to be kind than to be right.  You will be amazed at the change in him if you do this.  Believe me, I am an example of this.  sometimes love is a choice even when we don't feel it.  If we act in love, then the feelings will come back, I did this and it saved our marriage!  If you need counseling, either couple or your own if he won't go, then look to churches around you, they have free counseling and have helped a lot.  Many have trained, certified marriage counselors or know of them around.  Pray for your husbsand.  Have you seen the movie War Room?  It's about this and great!  Blessings!

NHOPE127
by New Member on Dec. 12, 2017 at 6:54 PM

I wonder if you are having problems now, how much more when the baby comes?  In my experience, a baby just adds to the stress that's already there.  Marriage is worth saving but only if you can have a healthy relationship.  If he's willing to work things out, great!  But if he doesn't think there is a problem, and you do, just choose wisely.  Follow your heart.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)