Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wanted to introduce myself

Posted by on Dec. 13, 2017 at 11:14 PM
  • 15 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hi Everyone,

My name is Anndae but alot of people call me Andy so your more than welcome to do so.  I am a new mom to my first daughter Savannah who is 5 months old.  I also have to step daughters that are 5 and almost 7.

I absolutly love being a mom even though im still super new at it but I feel like I am getting it down.  My step daughters give me a run for my money but they are the best kids when they want to be haha.  I love being outdoors, photography, art and just hanging out with good people.

I dont have many friends that have childrens my daughters age but I want to meet some new friends so I can start getting her socilized and active because me being a work from home/stay at home mom doesnt get her much outside world life.  My daughter is a happy girl who smiles easy and is very active for 5 months old, alway kicking or want to change postions in my lap or her toys to see everything.

Hope I cant meet some great people.

Thanks,

Anndae

by on Dec. 13, 2017 at 11:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PISCIS29
by Silver Member on Dec. 13, 2017 at 11:19 PM
Welcome you have a beautiful family
savymom13
by New Member on Dec. 13, 2017 at 11:23 PM

Thank you. Much appreciated.

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:56 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Dec. 14, 2017 at 12:02 AM

Welcome to CafeMom Andy,
Lovely family picture you have there.
Conrats on your new little one.

Wherebouts do you all live?  Nice to meet you :)

Quoting savymom13:

Hi Everyone,

My name is Anndae but alot of people call me Andy so your more than welcome to do so.  I am a new mom to my first daughter Savannah who is 5 months old.  I also have to step daughters that are 5 and almost 7.

I absolutly love being a mom even though im still super new at it but I feel like I am getting it down.  My step daughters give me a run for my money but they are the best kids when they want to be haha.  I love being outdoors, photography, art and just hanging out with good people.

I dont have many friends that have childrens my daughters age but I want to meet some new friends so I can start getting her socilized and active because me being a work from home/stay at home mom doesnt get her much outside world life.  My daughter is a happy girl who smiles easy and is very active for 5 months old, alway kicking or want to change postions in my lap or her toys to see everything.

Thanks,

Anndae

Clarity-1
by Member on Dec. 14, 2017 at 7:20 AM
Welcome! You have a precious family. I have a preschooler, but a great way to formulate friends and play dates within your 5 month old princess' age group is to join kids gyms like gymboree. They have classes catored to her and they run for about 45 minutes. It's not long at all for a busy working mom like yourself. 😉 God bless your family!!!

Quoting savymom13:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks,

Anndae

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Dec. 14, 2017 at 9:25 AM

Hello! Welcome to the group!

Congratulations on your new daughter. :)

savymom13
by New Member on Dec. 14, 2017 at 10:49 PM
Thank you so much! She has been a blessing!
savymom13
by New Member on Dec. 14, 2017 at 10:54 PM

I am from Rockmart... What about you??? Thank you so much.

Stetsons-mommy
by Member on Dec. 15, 2017 at 8:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Welcome! Love the family pic! My name is Mariah I am a stay at home mom and have a 2 year old son and I am 34 weeks pregnant with a little girl. I also have 2 step boys ages 8 and 13 (so I COMPLETELY get where you are coming from there). Welcome to the group!
savymom13
by New Member on Dec. 16, 2017 at 12:55 AM
Nice to meet you! Congrats on your pregnancy! And I tell you being a step parent is harder than being a mom sometimes lol
Heyhay92
by on Dec. 16, 2017 at 10:48 AM

Welcome Anndae and I love how you spell your name. I am Hayleigh, I'm 25 years old and married for 5 years and have two little girls ages 4 and 2. I am a Stay at Home Mom who lives in Northern Virginia. You have a beautiful family.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)