Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Single mom

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2017 at 10:14 AM
  • 24 Replies
Hello I’m 19 years old and a single mom to two kids I’ve recently found out my daughter that’s one is deaf and I’ve rang the dad today asking him to meet me so I can teach him sign language he said no he won’t meet because he hates me so I asked him if u hate me why did u have kids to me his answer was it was all me but it wasn’t it takes two his I’ve also asked him to have kids while I go to work this week but he said no but what he doesn’t know is I’m feeling lonely because I’ve had to push my mates away as he doesn’t like my kids around them when my mates used to help me out please can anybody offer me some advice I don’t know what to do and his never paid child tax I’m struggling
by on Dec. 17, 2017 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:30 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Dec. 17, 2017 at 10:33 AM

Welcome to CafeMom,
Sorry to hear this ..
You can't make him do any of these things if he doesn't  want to.
Probably best to just let him go & allow his choice of not being involved.
Hugs to you :)

Quoting Jade334: Hello I’m 19 years old and a single mom to two kids I’ve recently found out my daughter that’s one is deaf and I’ve rang the dad today asking him to meet me so I can teach him sign language he said no he won’t meet because he hates me so I asked him if u hate me why did u have kids to me his answer was it was all me but it wasn’t it takes two his I’ve also asked him to have kids while I go to work this week but he said no but what he doesn’t know is I’m feeling lonely because I’ve had to push my mates away as he doesn’t like my kids around them when my mates used to help me out please can anybody offer me some advice I don’t know what to do and his never paid child tax I’m struggling

Heyhay92
by on Dec. 17, 2017 at 10:34 AM

Jade, my advice to you is to get your State involved and force this guy to pay Child Support for the his kids. They are his responsibility to and he needs to man up and take that on even if he doesn't want a relationship with you. You both have kids together so you have to make something work for them. It sounds like he is very immature and needs a kick in the ass and that may have to be from the State coming down on him. 

Jade334
by Member on Dec. 17, 2017 at 10:35 AM
Thank you I know I can’t make him do anything he don’t want to do but do u no any help I could be offered coz I do need it
Jade334
by Member on Dec. 17, 2017 at 10:36 AM
Thank you so much I didn’t know I could go to the state about it

Quoting Heyhay92:

Jade, my advice to you is to get your State involved and force this guy to pay Child Support for the his kids. They are his responsibility to and he needs to man up and take that on even if he doesn't want a relationship with you. You both have kids together so you have to make something work for them. It sounds like he is very immature and needs a kick in the ass and that may have to be from the State coming down on him. 

Heyhay92
by on Dec. 17, 2017 at 10:39 AM

It is his responsibility to take care of his children even if he is not involved. He put them in this world with you so he is responsible to take care of them. If he doesn't want to man up and do that then you can get help to force him to do that because it is his responsibilty. The only way he wouldn't have to pay anything is if he was in jail.

Quoting Jade334: Thank you so much I didn’t know I could go to the state about it
Quoting Heyhay92:

Jade334
by Member on Dec. 17, 2017 at 10:45 AM
Thank you so much you really have made my day better

Quoting Jade334: Thank you so much I didn’t know I could go to the state about it

Quoting Heyhay92:

hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:30 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by Sapphire Member on Dec. 17, 2017 at 11:02 AM

Not really sorry,
Maybe ask your family to help for the time being until you get things settled.

Tip .. it helps to use quote option when replying :)

Quoting Jade334: Thank you I know I can’t make him do anything he don’t want to do but do u no any help I could be offered coz I do need it

virginiamama71
by Carrie on Dec. 17, 2017 at 11:02 AM
Stop talking to him.
Jade334
by Member on Dec. 17, 2017 at 11:12 AM
Ino I don’t want to talk to him but I feel sorry for my kids coz they’ve never seen there dad and I feel like I need spoil them by getting them presents everyday

Quoting virginiamama71: Stop talking to him.
virginiamama71
by Carrie on Dec. 17, 2017 at 11:38 AM
A lot of children have grown up not knowing their father or mother and they turn out just fine. You will bring more problems to you and your children by trying to force him in their lives.
If he wants to be a father to them he knows what he should do.

Quoting Jade334: Ino I don’t want to talk to him but I feel sorry for my kids coz they’ve never seen there dad and I feel like I need spoil them by getting them presents everyday

Quoting virginiamama71: Stop talking to him.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)