Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello

Posted by on Dec. 29, 2017 at 10:21 PM
  • 12 Replies
Hello, everyone! My name is Ashley. I turned 30 on 12/26. I am married to an awesome guy. I have one daughter who will turn 2 on 3/3. I am employed full time at a community mental health clinic and will begin grad school on 1/8. I am excited about joining!
by on Dec. 29, 2017 at 10:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mizz_Sassyfrass
by Bronze Member on Dec. 30, 2017 at 1:30 AM
2 moms liked this
Welcome Ashley.
I'm Sassy, been married to my husband for 31 yrs.
We currently live in NW Oregon,
We have 2 daughters, 30 and 28.
We are both Retired,I retired in 2013 and dh just retired due to medical issues, now filing for SSDI.
NancyMarcela
by Member on Dec. 30, 2017 at 5:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Hello and welcome! I'm a returning member. I had first discovered cafe mom 10 years ago when I had my son and found it very helpful and fun to interact with other moms online. Now that I just had my new baby 10 years later I am back and am sure it will be as fun as last time lol.. ;)
squeekers
by Silver Member on Dec. 30, 2017 at 5:15 AM
1 mom liked this
Greetings and Salutations. Welcome to the funny farm. J/k.
I'm squeekers, been here a decade. Married 28 years & have a 21 year old daughter.
OhHappyDays
by New Member on Dec. 30, 2017 at 10:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group! I'm Grace, I'm a mama of two little boys who just turned 3, and my wife and i are expecting a little girl in May

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Dec. 30, 2017 at 12:54 PM
1 mom liked this

waveWelcome to Cafemom!

You sound like a very busy mom! Nice to meet you!

Ditzyblondemom
by Member on Dec. 30, 2017 at 2:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to CM Ashley. Jump right in and have fun. I am Brandi and I also have 1 daughter who is 19 month old and have been married to my wonderful DH Dane since 3/28/15. I am also 19 weeks pregnant with my second child and due in late May. I am a stay at home mom.

loved1226
by New Member on Dec. 31, 2017 at 12:31 PM
Thank you for the welcome! I am happy to be here and have the support (and fun) that comes along with having mom friends. I feel like friendship with other moms is something that is lacking from my life.

Quoting NancyMarcela: Hello and welcome! I'm a returning member. I had first discovered cafe mom 10 years ago when I had my son and found it very helpful and fun to interact with other moms online. Now that I just had my new baby 10 years later I am back and am sure it will be as fun as last time lol.. ;)
loved1226
by New Member on Dec. 31, 2017 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you for the welcome! I jumped right in with a vent and now I'm good to move on with a more fun and happy side of this. My husband and I also got married in 2015, but on 10/24. :)

Quoting Ditzyblondemom:

Welcome to CM Ashley. Jump right in and have fun. I am Brandi and I also have 1 daughter who is 19 month old and have been married to my wonderful DH Dane since 3/28/15. I am also 19 weeks pregnant with my second child and due in late May. I am a stay at home mom.

loved1226
by New Member on Dec. 31, 2017 at 12:42 PM
Thank you for the welcome! I am trying to soak up this last week of life without grad school. It seems like a lot, but I just keep saying if the next two years passes as fast as life has gone since having our daughter we will be done in no time and it will be worth it. My husband is also starting grad school, same program. We've heard we must be crazy but I feel confident that we'll survive it.

Quoting LancesMom:

waveWelcome to Cafemom!

LancesMom
by Ruby Member on Jan. 1, 2018 at 11:10 AM

Keep up that attitude Mama! Crazy is good when it comes to your families futures!

Quoting loved1226: Thank you for the welcome! I am trying to soak up this last week of life without grad school. It seems like a lot, but I just keep saying if the next two years passes as fast as life has gone since having our daughter we will be done in no time and it will be worth it. My husband is also starting grad school, same program. We've heard we must be crazy but I feel confident that we'll survive it.
Quoting LancesMom:

waveWelcome to Cafemom!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)