Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Say hello! What's on your mind today?

Posted by on Jan. 2, 2018 at 10:46 AM
  • 101 Replies
1 mom liked this

Hello and welcome to the Newcomers Club!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. Please make yourself at home and join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Tell us - What's on your mind today?

After you've replied to this post, say hello to the other moms here!

Enjoy your time on CafeMom!

wave

by on Jan. 2, 2018 at 10:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MisYeager
by New Member on Jan. 2, 2018 at 10:33 PM
2 moms liked this
Hello. It has been a hard day. I'm dealing with my 16 year old daughter who has depression and anxiety issues but I can not continue to allow her bad attitude continue. I need to vent and hear from others fighting this battle. My spouse,family and friends are too close to the situation to be objective.
EyEmTuRtLe
by Turtle on Jan. 2, 2018 at 10:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Today was my first day home alone without our 17 yr old kitty that was my 5 o'clock shadow during the day.  An our other kitty is on day 3 of realizing her roomie isn't here anymore.

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 9:46 AM

Hello!

This sounds like a good question to make a new topic for. More moms will see it that way.

The teens were very difficult years, although I only have sons. I found firm policies and never making a threat that I wasn't willing to carry out were my best defenses.

It is normal at this time to start pulling away from Mom. But they still have a need to have boundaries.

Quoting MisYeager: Hello. It has been a hard day. I'm dealing with my 16 year old daughter who has depression and anxiety issues but I can not continue to allow her bad attitude continue. I need to vent and hear from others fighting this battle. My spouse,family and friends are too close to the situation to be objective.

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 9:48 AM

I am very sad to hear that Smokey is gone now. Smokey was a beauty, and that Smokey was your constant companion makes it even harder.

Quoting EyEmTuRtLe:

Today was my first day home alone without our 17 yr old kitty that was my 5 o'clock shadow during the day.  An our other kitty is on day 3 of realizing her roomie isn't here anymore.

ClairesMomma82
by on Jan. 3, 2018 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi just wanted to say hello, I'm Anna, 35, proud mommy to angel girl who I miscarried at almost 6 weeks (I just knew she is my little girl that I'd dreamed of and had a deep love growing for for years).  I was a member of this site under a different name quite some time ago in my Pre-TTC tage, but have returned now that I finally feel that I'm a mom. I'm from Utah born and raised, and a support manager at the best Walmart that exists.  Looking forward to hopefully getting to know other ladies that are passionate about the same things I am. 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Bmat
by Emerald Member on Jan. 3, 2018 at 2:58 PM

Hello!
I am so saddened about the loss of your little daughter.

Here is a group that you might also like to check out:

Join us in the Miscarriage and Pregnancy Loss Support group

Quoting ClairesMomma82:

Hi just wanted to say hello, I'm Anna, 35, proud mommy to angel girl who I miscarried at almost 6 weeks (I just knew she is my little girl that I'd dreamed of and had a deep love growing for for years).  I was a member of this site under a different name quite some time ago in my Pre-TTC tage, but have returned now that I finally feel that I'm a mom. I'm from Utah born and raised, and a support manager at the best Walmart that exists.  Looking forward to hopefully getting to know other ladies that are passionate about the same things I am. 

squeekers
by Silver Member on Jan. 4, 2018 at 5:01 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Quoting EyEmTuRtLe:

Twinks06
by New Member on Jan. 4, 2018 at 6:09 PM
3 moms liked this
Hi, I am Jovan. I am here to make new friends and get other mother's advice.
Dodiec
by Member on Jan. 4, 2018 at 7:41 PM
1 mom liked this

I work overnight I'm blessed to be alive 

Bmat
by Emerald Member on Jan. 5, 2018 at 8:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group, Jovan!

Quoting Twinks06: Hi, I am Jovan. I am here to make new friends and get other mother's advice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)