Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Very nervous about giving birth

Posted by on Jan. 15, 2018 at 9:51 PM
  • 11 Replies
1 mom liked this
I am currently pregnant with my second boy and this pregnancy is beyond different than my first.

With this pregnancy, I have had everything that they say I should get during pregnancy: morning sickness, swollen belly, crankiness, mood swings, cravings, tender breasts.

With my first pregnancy, I hardly got any symptoms and delivery was so easy and fast.

So since I've got everything I'm very nervous about delivering. I'm afraid and nervous that it will be a complicated or painful, long delivery.
by on Jan. 15, 2018 at 9:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Margie2017
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this

I can remember my two pregnancies The first was like I wasn't even pregnant.  No nausea, morning sickness, etc. Second one I was sicker than a dog Congratulations and listen to the dr.  you will do fine.

andrea.jordan
by Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 10:38 PM
Thank you

Quoting Margie2017:

I can remember my two pregnancies The first was like I wasn't even pregnant.  No nausea, morning sickness, etc. Second one I was sicker than a dog Congratulations and listen to the dr.  you will do fine.

ELKmountain.mom
by Bronze Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 10:40 PM
None of that is any indication of labor and delivery! You will do wonderfully! Your body knows what to do and you just relax and allow it:)
Don’t worry, your overthinking will make things harder. Be positive and enjoy the journey:)
Clarity-1
by Member on Jan. 15, 2018 at 10:56 PM
Very well said! No matter what happens during your delivery, keep in mind that seeing your child outside your womb for the first time will be worth the effort.

Quoting ELKmountain.mom: None of that is any indication of labor and delivery! You will do wonderfully! Your body knows what to do and you just relax and allow it:)
Don’t worry, your overthinking will make things harder. Be positive and enjoy the journey:)
sissyboogs
by Katie on Jan. 15, 2018 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this

They say the second delivery is easier and quicker than the first. It was true for me, so hopefully it will be true for you too. Congratulations! 

PreciousDeveroe
by New Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 3:09 PM
I totally agree with this! Great advice.

Quoting ELKmountain.mom: None of that is any indication of labor and delivery! You will do wonderfully! Your body knows what to do and you just relax and allow it:)
Boileremily
by New Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 6:11 PM

I have to say that I'm excited about giving birth even though I'm still 5 months away! When are you due?

Take care and have a great day,

Emily

andrea.jordan
by Member on Jan. 16, 2018 at 6:52 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm due February 25

Quoting Boileremily:

I have to say that I'm excited about giving birth even though I'm still 5 months away! When are you due?

Emily

Boileremily
by New Member on Jan. 17, 2018 at 12:25 AM

Congrats and what are you going to have?

May we chat and be friends on here?

Have a great day tomorrow,

Emily

Quoting andrea.jordan: I'm due February 25
Quoting Boileremily:

Emily

andrea.jordan
by Member on Jan. 17, 2018 at 3:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm having another boy. Sure no problem

Quoting Boileremily:

Congrats and what are you going to have?

May we chat and be friends on here?

Have a great day tomorrow,

Emily

Quoting andrea.jordan: I'm due February 25

Quoting Boileremily:

Emily

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)